Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Almost 15/07/23... 2 Years...
Nope, his post in 2021 was the previous 'scam', and then in oktober 2022 he started with v1.0 'scam??', with 1/15, and now he is at 13/15. He released a new number ever less than a month. Last one in May, meaning that we are missing June and July.

Last he should have is around september. Of course being icstor he probably will be on vacation, so 2-3 months later, end of this year.

Or of course he should come up with something new, like his graphicscard blew up, his computer got stolen.. etc

Same with Oh Daddy, that was also marked abandon, until an update came. End if you guys don't want to support him, then don't, nobody is forcing you. And if there is any update at all, eventually it will downloadable by everyone.

Last edited:

DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019
everyone realises that the game only gets released if icstor loses a huge chunk of patreons right?
Sadly I believe this is correct. The second he releases the final game, his Patreon dives off a cliff, because no one in their right mind would give Patreon dollars to support a brand new project of his unless it was already deep in development - given how long Milfy City has taken.

He's aware of this and I almost can understand wanting to delay that outcome for as long as possible. Almost.

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
everyone realises that the game only gets released if icstor loses a huge chunk of patreons right? At the very least more than 50% of what he has now. with the level of retards that are currently paying him their money it won't happen anytime soon. at their levels of intellect it might take more than 2 years just to stop supporting a scammer.
In the beginning it writes that the rule, is that you don't talk about icstor and scam and lots of money in one sentence.

I don't care, so we will see how long this thread will last...

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Nevertheless, despite all said above is true, I have to admit the Onyxdime has had some success in terminating of the patrons number decrease and regaining the previously lost income. They got almost 4,500 subscribers last month. Such a number could be a first class result even for a successful developer who met his deadlines well

Reactions: Toushiro
Nov 17, 2019
Nevertheless, despite all said above is true, I have to admit the Onyxdime has had some success in terminating of the patrons number decrease and regaining the previously lost income. They got almost 4,500 subscribers last month. Such a number could be a first class result even for a successful developer who met his deadlines well
wouldnt that be more due to Scamstor putting out some previews? People would be following and then maybe see that and they reup.

fatcat2112

Jul 11, 2018
It's almost like he then shouldn't act like the game is close to releasing. Crazy isn't it.

(If he ever even did any work on it)
blue ball fever cloudin yalls judgment, after the march/april fiasco he explicitly said several times it was up to icstor, and that he recommended people NOT sub to the patreon. what kinda megaphone-style reverse psychology do you think is happening here?

vks017

Jun 30, 2017
Nope, his post in 2021 was te last, and then in oktober 2022 he started with v1.0 'scam??', with 1/15, and now he is at 13/15. He released a new number ever less than a month. Last one in May, meaning that we are missing June and July.

Last he should have is around september. Of course being icstor he probably will be on vacation, so 2-3 months later, end of this year.

Or of course he should come up with something new, like his graphicscard blew up, his computer got stolen.. etc

Same with Oh Daddy, that was also marked abandon, until an update came. End if you guys don't want to support him, then don't, nobody is forcing you. And if there is any update at all, eventually it will downloadable by everyone.
You are missing a lot of details. His last meaningful release was Dec 2019. Since then there have been change of directions and only one tiny update. The '21 update was rushed out very soon after his game was marked as abandoned. No one could say it was more than 1-2 months work never mind 2 years. He said he was working on another game but never showed anything more than a few half assed renders. Again nothing like the huge time he said he spent on it nor the thousands of Milfy City renders he said he had in 2021.
I too expect a release eventually but wouldn't be surprised even if it did not make this year or towards the end of year like you say.

flaweddd

Mar 25, 2018
blue ball fever cloudin yalls judgment, after the march/april fiasco he explicitly said several times it was up to icstor, and that he recommended people NOT sub to the patreon. what kinda megaphone-style reverse psychology do you think is happening here?
Boot lick syndrome clouding your mind, once again: he should then never guess(lie) about when he thinks it will come out.

Ryü Alucard

Jul 9, 2017
Sadly I believe this is correct. The second he releases the final game, his Patreon dives off a cliff, because no one in their right mind would give Patreon dollars to support a brand new project of his unless it was already deep in development - given how long Milfy City has taken.

He's aware of this and I almost can understand wanting to delay that outcome for as long as possible. Almost.
LOL i wouldnt even trust with a deep in development. I'd trust with an actual release before i even thought about subscribing this dude.

Reactions: DarkExecutive

fatcat2112

Jul 11, 2018
Boot lick syndrome clouding your mind, once again: he should then never guess(lie) about when he thinks it will come out.
reading comprehension = bootlicking, my fault OG

i don't even gaf about either of them but the mental and emotional gymnastics are so out of hand; y'all are only mad at onyx bc you need to be mad at SOMEbody and icstor will never come to this forum and see your goofy little posts. so what you really should be doing is jerking off to something else and then getting back to your normal life

flaweddd

Mar 25, 2018
reading comprehension = bootlicking, my fault OG

i don't even gaf about either of them but the mental and emotional gymnastics are so out of hand; y'all are only mad at onyx bc you need to be mad at SOMEbody and icstor will never come to this forum and see your goofy little posts. so what you really should be doing is jerking off to something else and then getting back to your normal life
What gymnastics? You Onyx defenders trying to act like he isn't part of the problem when he chooses to work with scammers like Icstor? And no, he doesn't need the money as apparently he's a lawyer, so he doesn't even have that excuse.
Or is the expexted release dates that he gave over and over again that were obviously not gonna be right? But this last time we gotta trust what he said, because he's definitely shown to be trustworthy.

I don't care if this comes out or not, there's plenty of better stuff out here. I only check this to entertain myself with delusional people like you. Frankly it would even be more funny to me if it never comes out.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes