Helmut290456

May 10, 2019
Maybe everyone will report him for dishonesty (he has stopped creating), which can improve his work efficiency
Well, you can see it differently. As long as so many people send him coal with no performance, nothing will change. He has a lucky hand who continues to pay even after realizing that nothing will come of it.....I'll give myself the rest......-)

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
I just spit my coffee out all over the keyboard laughing at that. Thanks. Cheered me right the hell up :LOL:
As long as it isn't cola. I did that once, that no fun, all keys started to stick, in the end I just bought a new keyboard...

Thank god, I didn't touch the coffee in front of me, when I read that....

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
So he put out a bonuspicture somewhere, so he didn't have to continue with his 14/15. And it got him another month extra?

I got to tell you, Icstor is very resourceful. If only he would put that much energy in continuing the game...
Right, a bonus by definiton is something that is given or received in addition to something else not instead of. The only bonus this is is a bonus delay.

Dec 24, 2018
im talking about Patreon. Im not gonna look into it but whenever Scamstor posts about the game on Patreon the numbers go back up.
Could be part of it, but this thread has been viewed more than 43 million times and is the website where the majority of patrons discover the game in the first place, so I'm sure a "trustworthy" community member shilling for the game is what convinced most people to resubscribe knowing Incstors history and reputation.

Reactions: vks017
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes