GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
there are 2 ordinary previews remained. The reason why does icstor post bonus preview instead of news regarding update is beyond me.

fatcat2112

Jul 11, 2018
What gymnastics? You Onyx defenders trying to act like he isn't part of the problem when he chooses to work with scammers like Icstor? And no, he doesn't need the money as apparently he's a lawyer, so he doesn't even have that excuse.
Or is the expexted release dates that he gave over and over again that were obviously not gonna be right? But this last time we gotta trust what he said, because he's definitely shown to be trustworthy.

I don't care if this comes out or not, there's plenty of better stuff out here. I only check this to entertain myself with delusional people like you. Frankly it would even be more funny to me if it never comes out.
the mental gymnastics of lumping everybody you're upset with together in a big pile so you can scream and shout about it instead of directing your energy into...literally anything else. mostly the idea that people think onyx is icstor, or at least equally to blame, when he explicitly told people not to give ics a fucking dime until the game actually released. he shouldn't have given the release date in the spring, i back that sentiment. i also maintain that the only reason people are ACTUALLY mad at onyx is bc they know he used to come to this goofy forum, and ics doesn't, so one of them is WAY more likely to see all the negative bullshit and name-calling. i just got better shit to do with my time, cousin

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Any day now , any day . Seriously now are there other games from this guy worth playing ? With a horny mom character like the one in this game if possible. Some of his older projects perhaps?

orensan

May 29, 2017
Any day now , any day . Seriously now are there other games from this guy worth playing ? With a horny mom character like the one in this game if possible. Some of his older projects perhaps?
why would you think any of his games are worth after this one? he's incapable of even finishing 1, imagine having 4 from him, updates coming out once every 10 years

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
At least icstor is expected to publish 2 remained teasers from the pocket and sound a date of release. Almost five weeks have passed since commencement of coding/finalisation. For example, lp usually needs a week for all the after rendering work.

John Dane

May 21, 2018
how sad I really liked his work and renders. Well I was bit too hopeful. another month of no contact or update he still got 4k members.....

WATER FAT

Mar 19, 2020
When I first played his game eight years ago, he was very hardworking. It is updated once a month, how has it become like this now.
:mad:

Reactions: Xumeey

Anonnona

Apr 29, 2017
lets take a moment to praise all the enablers that willingly throw their money at the scam knowing full well they aren't going to get anything in return. well if any of you philanthropists are reading this, i could use the money, if you send it to me i'll give you the milfy city 1.0 update. i have it ;);)

Lieberto

Jun 19, 2023
is this game still worth playing besides all the bad think i heard about the dev? is there alot of content?

I'm one of the few people who move on after they've finished playing

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
I like the hate, I don't really, but I think it's funny. With Oh Daddy, so much hate, and then a new update came.

Lets just see what happens, reality is not always what is spilled around, you can see that in the msn clearly as an example...

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes