kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
I like the hate, I don't really, but I think it's funny. With Oh Daddy, so much hate, and then a new update came.

Lets just see what happens, reality is not always what is spilled around, you can see that in the msn clearly as an example...
Comparing Oh Daddy to Milfy City though is like comparing a single piece of grape to a watermelon. They're both fruit, but thats where it ends.

Reactions: cooldude33

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
How many weeks has the game "currently being programmed"? This dude said the programmer was good
The code is honestly the messiest I've seen out of any game I've bothered to look at.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Remember when 0.6 was in "testing" for a month and when it came out not a single new scene was accessible when starting from a new save? It's wasn't an issue that was hard to encounter or hard to fix

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Are you telling me that Gaben has a (secret) patreon where he posts random renders of a game that will never be released!? :unsure:
"Is ICTOR Gaben?" may be the more appropriate question to ask then!
I mean, I'm not saying he is, but... I've never seen them on the same chatroom or phsical room at the same time.. Just saying.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
is this game still worth playing besides all the bad think i heard about the dev? is there alot of content?

I'm one of the few people who move on after they've finished playing
Yes, there is a good amount of content up to and including vaginal and anal with the 3 main LIs and others
The game, what is there, is a well put together harem incest game and despite it's age the animations and renders are still better than a good portion of the DAZ games on here.
the writing is fine and while most of the characters fall into cliché territory, Caroline's story is well done and the relationship between her and the MC is decent
The sex scenes are well done

Reactions: Lieberto

taway1531

Jan 31, 2020
Can't seem to find an answer but can anyone tell me what to do after Celia's anal/blowjob scene in the bathroom? She's not in her office and I've waited like 4 or 5 days already. I've also already done everything I could through the webcam. Thanks!

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
Can't seem to find an answer but can anyone tell me what to do after Celia's anal/blowjob scene in the bathroom? She's not in her office and I've waited like 4 or 5 days already. I've also already done everything I could through the webcam. Thanks!
You need to go back to school and you will get this message.

Unbenannt.jpg

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes