vks017

Jun 30, 2017
View attachment 2778368
aside from that almost 2 weeks hiatus, he's clearly still active on f95, he just chooses to ignore this dumpsterfire lmao
I also tagged him directly on Icstors discord. Thats heavily modded to remove all negative comments, so the dumpster fire excuse does not fly there.
Crickets there too. Looking more and more like Baron, AshBash MK III. Fool me twice and all that. I expect it will release just not very soon and long after his original confident estimates.

fatcat2112

Jul 11, 2018
View attachment 2778368
aside from that almost 2 weeks hiatus, he's clearly still active on f95, he just chooses to ignore this dumpsterfire lmao
i don't blame him, if we take him at his word his part of the game is done, and a lot of people here just want to string him up for having worked on the game. idk one way or another but i'm sure he'd agree that there are betters ways to spend all of our time

Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023
Been away for a couple of months. Still no release? I guess I was right about Oxy all along then.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I guess there is just some seriously heavy duty Renpy code being written now! Sure, it takes most people under an hour to code in a scene. But that must mean there is some pretty dazzling stuff coming any day now!

Imagine...

scene image1 with dissolve (AMAZING EFFECT!)
text
scene image2 with fade (NEW EFFECT!)
text

Again, that only took me 30 seconds, so it's gonna be so much more than that!

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2018
Onyx's only job is to make you feel like ICSTOR hasn't given up on this game yet.
His behavior on our country is called singing the double reed, it means that ICSTOR is bad guy, while Onyx plays the role of a good guy.
This. Onyxdime was only posting here so he could shill for the game to increase the subscribers on the patreon. He wasn't the first person to do this either, and I'm sure he won't be the last. Even if this time there actually was work being done on the game and it really is completed, it still won't come out for months/years until the patreon subscribers decline and they need to do something to gain more of them again, and then this bullshit will get repeated all over again with the next game. I don't understand how people still give Incstor money or fall for his shills.

andrito

Mar 2, 2020
As a once big fan of MilfyCity, it's saddening to know that after all that work put into a game and to get a following, the creator just sits back and lets the patreons pay with no end product in sight. Even after years of postponing and dribbling out little "preview" renders to dupe his audience into believing the game is being worked on. I remember the night 2 years ago in July, being in Discord watching the chat, waiting for the update to drop at 2am. I almost believed the story about the "i've been sick", but... on the internet just know that most will use it as a screen to lie and pull a fast one. I'll keep the latest version from July 2021 saved on a zip somewhere, but I know it'll be the last updated version. He'll never complete it, and have a second account ready to post anywhere that there are updates and it'll be done...sometime soon, but never happen. I'm not that versed in online visual novels and patreons, but I would think word of mouth would destroy his reputation on that platform. However, it doesn't seem to be the case.
I liked the story and the work put into it. One of the better VN's, but the handling of the paetron's that put their bucks into the project, lies and deception, only for those paying to just get a knife in the back is inexcusable.

Irrfan007

May 9, 2020
As a once big fan of MilfyCity, it's saddening to know that after all that work put into a game and to get a following, the creator just sits back and lets the patreons pay with no end product in sight. Even after years of postponing and dribbling out little "preview" renders to dupe his audience into believing the game is being worked on. I remember the night 2 years ago in July, being in Discord watching the chat, waiting for the update to drop at 2am. I almost believed the story about the "i've been sick", but... on the internet just know that most will use it as a screen to lie and pull a fast one. I'll keep the latest version from July 2021 saved on a zip somewhere, but I know it'll be the last updated version. He'll never complete it, and have a second account ready to post anywhere that there are updates and it'll be done...sometime soon, but never happen. I'm not that versed in online visual novels and patreons, but I would think word of mouth would destroy his reputation on that platform. However, it doesn't seem to be the case.
I liked the story and the work put into it. One of the better VN's, but the handling of the paetron's that put their bucks into the project, lies and deception, only for those paying to just get a knife in the back is inexcusable.
Those who are paying surely incomes illegal money, that's why they don't care

sh1hin

Nov 25, 2018
He did his part of work including writing. The release is depend on icstor only. Onyx dime has never represented himself as an influential person regarding icstor. Moreover, he strongly advised to forfeit from donations.
this guy is onyx dime himself 100% and onyx dime is icstor XD

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
There is something those patrons can do - stop paying and dl the game here when/if it releases. I tried to start a meme a while back where you post this:

...as a 'fuck you bye' final post on the discord (cus it will get u banned). If all the compulsive when-update posters did this right now (if they're not banned already) I will take back everything I said.
The key point we have no patrons among us obviously. Moreover we are facing the lackn of communiONS WITH THEM SO we are unable to induce them into terminating of sponsorship.

ddcmt

Aug 3, 2021
The key point we have no patrons among us obviously. Moreover we are facing the lackn of communiONS WITH THEM SO we are unable to induce them into terminating of sponsorship.
:BootyTime:
Even if you are patrons, as long as you influence him to continue cheat Fool for money, you will be banned.

Nov 17, 2019
Onyx's only job is to make you feel like ICSTOR hasn't given up on this game yet.
His behavior on our country is called singing the double reed, it means that ICSTOR is bad guy, while Onyx plays the role of a good guy.
Onyx is apparently a contractor so as always everything is on the actual developer of the game. Onyx can say im working on xyz and none of it matters if Scamstor isnt dropping it or making renders in order to collect for another month.

Reactions: bambohotshot
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes