Dec 24, 2018
You're asking me to believe that someone called ilikemomsonincest is intellectually superior to the vast majority of Icstor's patrons and f95 users who visit this thread. Can't do it bro, sorry.
Bruh your name is literally chtonic_goat_666 and you’ve made 13+ posts over the last 5 days in this thread because it makes you upset that other people are upset over Incstor being a scammer and vent about it in this thread or make a shitpost hating on him. And they’re the obsessed ones? Lol why do you care? Ya people get annoyed when something they like or are looking forward too is being unreasonably withheld from them for years, its not a big deal, get over yourself.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
That is true, people love to lie saying that there are many better games but the truth is that it is not like that. and graphically I have already said it, they have a certain charm. is better sometimes than photorealistic renders that feel generic
This game was made with Genesis3 models, while most of games released today use Genesis 7, 8 and even 9, that's why game looks older. But it has nothing to do with quality, ICSTOR is better artist than waste majority of AVN artists. Though it doesn't absolve him from being greedy, lazy, and irresponsible.

Reactions: Boopeeman

vks017

Jun 30, 2017
I mean what
I don't care about negative comments about Icstor, but most of the compulsive when-update assholes inevitably end up taking out their incel rage on other users over this trivial bullshit. Cus how dare someone even imply a game might get released at some point when our heroic fapper has already resigned himself to a broken, desolate world where his favourite fap game never gets completed. Cannot emphasise enough how pathetic of a justification that is for imagining yourself as some worldly badass who gets to talk down everyone else.

The content creation value model is a scam. If you're paying online strangers for anything other than a finished product, you've already fucked up. You wasted your money bc you didn't understand how this works. But don't take that out on other people just for saying the game might get released and expect them to bask in your faultless wisdom.
I mean what else is there to post on this thread? Only relevant thing is if or when it will be released. My only motivation is to inform those that dont know the history of this situation. Theres nothing really heroic about it. If you see this with fresh eyes that release is imminent you might believe it. With prior knowledge it becomes more doubtful.

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
What formula? 90% of the games on this site are either a fuckfest translated from Romanian or an insufferable slow burn. and very few games break away from the usual tropes and try to create something fresh. I will not deny that they exist but there are not as many as some want to believe
the formula of the "incest harem game". dads a cuck, mom hold out longest, younger sister likes it in the ass, older sister has an abusive ex; you see all these tropes in other games since then, but do pretty much everything better than milfy city.

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
the formula of the "incest harem game". dads a cuck, mom hold out longest, younger sister likes it in the ass, older sister has an abusive ex; you see all these tropes in other games since then, but do pretty much everything better than milfy city.
Psh...Amnesia doesn't have a dad in it. Theory busted! Sorta....

sneakydeak

Jan 3, 2022
What games are these? Asking for a friend. I haven't found any at the level of this game

HentaiMan8090

Oct 1, 2018
I come back again to see if there's been an update after Onyx left but as usual, there's nothing new to be found. It really is a con.

HentaiMan8090

Oct 1, 2018
I thought that was pretty obvious lol Given the fact that ICSTOR already conned people for 2-3 years straight.
It's not entirely 100% truly obvious because we have a series of "preview" renders we have contended with. We also have a developer come in and talk about how he's actively working on the game but radio silence from the rest of the team. It makes things more complicated and ambiguous and that's not good. I'm just saying you're not wrong.

vks017

Jun 30, 2017
You're right, the only question is whether or not it will be released and when. And the obvious answer is no one knows except icstor and he won't tell. So why act like any of us know better?
I mean I wont repeat myself on this. Feels like I had already said why I think we can predict his behaviour a little more than that. Maybe he has turned over a new leaf but I have no way of knowing that either. So far it looks like the same playbook he has used in the past.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes