fujikuro01

May 14, 2020
for those wondering why games like this have incest patches it is because before patrion got mainstream they didn't care about the content that people were paying for but once it went mainstream they started to enforce content restrictions they don't mind adult content for the most part but if it includes incest the files and or the account with get banned so they change the dialog in later releases but put text patches out there so that if you want the games original uncensored story then you can use the patches

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Probably just a lie to seem more trustworthy so that more people would believe them and subscribe to the patreon to make them more money. Who on earth would accept a job from Incstor, work supposedly dozens and dozens of hours for months and not get paid for it until the update is released when Incstor could sit on the update for god knows how long? Even if it wasn't Incsot, why would you need to be paid when the update is released anyway and not want to be paid up front or when your work is done?
I don't know why anyone would take that guy's word seriously. All he was doing from the beginning was creating hype with his "updating the community" BS. I stopped believing anything they say since that Baron guy. It was very obvious what his intention was I don't understand why so many believed what he was saying.

Last edited:

candycorn55

Dec 22, 2018
Dang, one of the OG good games that got me to create an account here, only to be abandoned. I even remember browsing the subreddit years ago for fun just to see if there were any updates lol.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
We have not seen any proofs that the renders were done and writing was completed. The only thing left was to relying on onyxdime statements. I don’t think anyone could do such a huge work without any personal profit and minimal advance payments from developer. Taking into consideration the legal background of onyxdime such a behaviour is untypical for the legal practitioner and lacks any due attention and diligence. Nevertheless, despite some success here he could not terminate the decrease of patrons .

Last edited:

ddcmt

Aug 3, 2021
Based on ICSTOR's subscription count, it can be inferred that he earns at least $2W per month.
If he can earn so much money without doing anything, why should he continue developing game?
He just needs to make all of you feel like he's working hard to develop the game,and this is Onyx's job,
although he said some words that were unfavorable to ICSTOR, they were all aimed at making it easier to gain people's trust.
If we keep our heads clear, we can see that Onyx only sends a report every once in a while, and he will tell you how much and how much he has done, but in reality, if you ask him to provide evidence, he will tell you that it is a trade secret.
So we have reason to believe that Onyx is also involved in ICSTOR's dirty trade, or that he is ICSTOR himself.

Irrfan007

May 9, 2020
"Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well:). Today I have some news for you that should be quite exciting. I have been talking to the team and we decided that the final update should include all the endings that were originally promised, including the harem ending. To be honest, I wouldn't be happy myself if we delivered an update without it. That means that the release date will be pushed back a little bit. I estimate the game will be out in October but probably a lot sooner than that."
Source screenshot pls?

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes