Thekingofdope

Apr 8, 2019
Yeah, I agree with you Thekingofdope . Except if he's been at the 4,000 sub mark for a long while, I think that would be indicative of them being largely the same 4,000 people month after month. I don't think it would be likely that the dropoffs would be almost exactly offset by the pickups month in and month out, not for a game that's been in a pretty much static state for two years now.
Could be true, but if people wanna support the man, they should have realised by now, that he is not updating this game at a reasonable pace, if he even is going to. I hope he or she will, since i enjoy this game.

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
This game was made with Genesis3 models, while most of games released today use Genesis 7, 8 and even 9, that's why game looks older.
Genesis 7 does not exist. Genesis 8 is the generation following Genesis 3 and the differences are minor. Victoria 7 etc. are Genesis 3 characters.

The game looks older because ICSTOR uses a different (older) renderer from what most/all the current authors do (iray).

Here's a quick and dirty iray Celia I did and I'm not even using the most advanced skin or hair shaders here. Fanart thread has examples that show what you can do with the same assets.
Celia 230726.jpg

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
We will probably just get a brand new person shilling here because by the time they lose enough subscribers that they need to start shilling to the community again they probably won't send Onyxdime back because no one will trust him that time around. First it was baron, then it was onyxdime, and who knows who it will be next.
I wonder what the next story to sell here they think next time

mattius77

May 16, 2017
>Regular updates about the upcoming version
There, easy sue
No one will, but they can
That's............................................................................ I was going to write more, but I'll just leave it with "that's not how it works, that's not how any of this works" and go on about my day.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
That's............................................................................ I was going to write more, but I'll just leave it with "that's not how it works, that's not how any of this works" and go on about my day.
It is where I live, and most of the world
I couldnt give less of a shit how it does where you live tbh
But then again you are probably one of those people that just think the ToS are worth shit because it is written so it must be true, you were not going to write more because you are clueless

Last edited:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Welcome aboard and enjoy our *sad* place.
ohh .. you know .. i been here like 3 years ago and download this game but didn't get the chance to play it yet until now .. but i have seen many fans of this game and it gets more popular .. so i kinda was excited to play it but its time not came yet ..

and now i check it out again after all these years and its suddenly abandoned !!!! this is fucked up you know the Dev should of finished the game long time ago .. and start new project already ..

i don't know why he kept it going all these years until he abandoned it unfinished :(

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Uthuriel
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes