Harveztrau

Aug 8, 2017
A letter to god
"As MIlCSTOR, I propose to extend August by 365 days to accommodate additional milking of my dear patrons "

whity112

Feb 26, 2018
I mean, I very much doubt it is since it's the MC's room with Sara & Lily. I very much also doubt the MC would allow that to happen without some sorta attempt TO stop it.

I know there's always going to be those people that WANT certain things, I just don't see it happening though to the MC, Lily & especially Sara

Just don't see it happening
that was just a hidden card an easy way for him to bring in cuck bucks without adding it

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
2 days, 2 weeks. Same thing really.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is why I said I don't believe they are in testing. Testing to me means that I'm at a point where theoretically everything should be working now but I know better from experience.
Say Onyxdime is being completely truthful then I'd honestly be pretty annoyed if I were him. He stuck his neck out and told people who where already calling him a liar that it is now up to the very quick working programer and is then given a completly broken version 7 weeks later. Like you needed a tester to point out that huge chunks of content can't be accessed? Couldn't figure that one out yourself?

Last edited:

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I spoke with ICSTOR he is working with Disney on Snow White. He is trying to fix the mess which Disney CEO did with woke Snow White. ICSTOR is too busy to bring to us the original story, not that bs woke shit.

That why the Milfy City is delayed.
o_O

Noe174

Dec 22, 2022
I have a library of 300 games, with a variety of themes and update frequency, even using Patreon.

What ICSTOR does has no justification.

You can release the game perfectly how the community wants it.

If it does not, it is due to negligence or deceit.

I've even seen games that I've rejected as clearly questionable and I don't see them having these issues.

Last edited:

skereeee

Aug 4, 2018
I have a library of 300 games, with a variety of themes and update frequency, even using Patreon.

What ICSTOR does has no justification.

You can release the game perfectly how the community wants it.

If it does not, it is due to negligence or deceit.

I've even seen games that I've rejected as clearly questionable and I don't see them having these issues.
It's kind of obvious with ICSTOR. This update should have been out years ago. And also, I'm sure it will be too short, he only takes it out to avoid some kind of lawsuit or something for not giving anything to his patreons.

Reactions: Buddy11 and Noe174

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
2 days, 2 weeks. Same thing really.

This is why I said I don't believe they are in testing. Testing to me means that I'm at a point where theoretically everything should be working now but I know better from experience.
Say Onyxdime is being completely truthful then I'd honestly be pretty annoyed if I were him. He stuck his neck out and told people who where already calling him a liar that it is now up to the very quick working programer and is then given a completly broken version 7 weeks later. Like you needed a tester to point out that huge chunks of content can't be accessed? Couldn't figure that one out yourself?
I don't disagree with you that I would also be very annoyed as Onyxdime if he's being honest and the programmer seems incompetent. That doesn't surprise me, as honestly, a lot of adult games are built using dogshit methods. Working on the surface, but could be done much better. Good programmers are working in mainstream industry and being paid extraordinarily well.

That said, alpha testing is meant to catch bugs. Beta testing is when everything should be working, with maybe some occasional errors that shouldn't be game-breaking. It's possible the programmer was able to access the content on his build, but things can go wrong because of several reasons (using versions of RenPy, built in one OS and exported to another, things can go wrong in extraction of compressed files, typos the programmer made by hitting their keyboard or adding something small after already testing a section, among other things).

Some of the errors Onyxdime shared here seemed like really easy fixes, while others I don't really understand at all.

Reactions: boxedjack

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
I don't disagree with you that I would also be very annoyed as Onyxdime if he's being honest and the programmer seems incompetent. That doesn't surprise me, as honestly, a lot of adult games are built using dogshit methods. Working on the surface, but could be done much better. Good programmers are working in mainstream industry and being paid extraordinarily well.

That said, alpha testing is meant to catch bugs. Beta testing is when everything should be working, with maybe some occasional errors that shouldn't be game-breaking. It's possible the programmer was able to access the content on his build, but things can go wrong because of several reasons (using versions of RenPy, built in one OS and exported to another, things can go wrong in extraction of compressed files, typos the programmer made by hitting their keyboard or adding something small after already testing a section, among other things).

Some of the errors Onyxdime shared here seemed like really easy fixes, while others I don't really understand at all.
Yeah, the main confusion for me comes from fact that the programmer is giving the alpha version to Onyx who himself says has no programming experience and he comes back with 51 pages of bugs errors typos for just one character? What are we doing at this point?

whity112

Feb 26, 2018
Yeah, the main confusion for me comes from fact that the programmer is giving the alpha version to Onyx who himself says has no programming experience and he comes back with 51 pages of bugs errors typos for just one character? What are we doing at this point?
onyx played the game and found the bugs

Reactions: Nosian
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes