GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
You must know at this point the final render and animation count of the whole beta update, right? Are you able/allowed to give a specific figure? What percentage of this final update is in relation to the game we currently have (20% bigger, 40% bigger, etc)?
It’s about over a corner already, mate. They should commence on a beta testing in a couple of days due to writer’s description of a progress.

• Haha
Reactions: flaweddd

Noe174

Dec 22, 2022
After following this topic for a while, the conclusion is clear.

We are going to have a self-censored version without a credible explanation.

ICSTOR says nothing. This is a symptom of slovenliness or deceit.

The version we want is only in the hands of the community.

Reactions: phreadom

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017

Yeah, it sounds like a heavily patched version is going to have to be pieced together from previous versions and various patches etc...

I hope it can be done. It bums me out to see games butchered by Patreon demands.

Reactions: Noe174

Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
Idk if anyone has already posted the update 3 here but here it is. Looks like there is only one path to be fixed?

View attachment 2859589

Hi everyone! :)
We have now moved on to the testing phase for Milfy City 1.0's release!
Bug fixing is an, unfortunately, unavoidable step of game development. We are still on track for an August 2023 release.
EDITED 3
The current state of testing, bug fixing, and fixing typos is as follows:
Prologue: 100% (Typos corrected.)
Linda+Bob: 60% (1 bug found and fixed. Typos fixed.)
Sara: 100% (3 major bugs found, 4 minor bugs found. Two key points of Sara's route not triggering, preventing relationship advancement. Sara willing to engage in sex at night before you have even spoken with her. Additionally, the Lily+Sara Spin the Bottle scene gets stuck on a loop, resulting in the player infinitely playing spin the bottle, getting their cock sucked by Sara, and then having to play spin the bottle again. Certainly not the worst hell loop imaginable. Typos fixed.)
Caroline: 100% (2 scenes were missing from the gallery. These have been added. Typos have been corrected.)
Liza and Yazmin: 100% (2 Bugs found. Typos fixed.)
Zuri and Suri: 100% (No bugs or typos found.)
Delilah+Gym Bro: 100%. (2 game breaking bugs have been identified and fixed. Typos have been corrected. 1 extra scene not triggering at conclusion of story, this has been added back in.)
Judy: 100% (3 Game-breaking bugs identified. Nightmare fuel Judy overlapping render neutralised. Judy's text messages not coming through.)
Violet: 100% (2 game-breaking bugs identified. Route cannot be progressed. Error screen when attempting to go down her route. Game crashes when she invites you into her house. 1 other major bug identified. Violet appearing in the shop on Day 1, demanding cash from the player. Programmer is investigating.)
Lily: 100% (8 bugs identified. Certain renders not appearing, Lily appearing in places when she shouldn't be. Animations playing at wrong times. etc. These have been passed to the programmer to fix. A couple of typos have also been fixed.)
Celia: 100% (Three bugs detected, and 51 A4 pages of content changes to comply with Patreon Trust and Safety guidelines.)
Secret Option: 100%
The programmer is presently diligently reviewing more than 51 pages of reports. He has mentioned that he anticipates needing approximately a week to address all the issues, considering he hasn't yet reached the midpoint.
The next update will be on Monday or Tuesday since most of the work is in the hands of the programmer now.
EDITED 3

We're almost there.
ICSTOR
Who is this guy...And why the woman just wear a G string when this guy in there..

Noe174

Dec 22, 2022
Yeah, it sounds like a heavily patched version is going to have to be pieced together from previous versions and various patches etc...

I hope it can be done. It bums me out to see games butchered by Patreon demands.
Just today I just saw an updated game that can be sued for copyright using patreon and nothing happened.

There are games that simply because of the renders are reportable and nothing.

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
I'm not going to lie. At this point, I barely remember the plot or even if I really enjoyed the game to begin with. I'm fairly certain (assuming the update does come out) I will replay the game from the beginning and be confused why I liked the game to begin with since 50 other games have grabbed my attention since then. Sort of like trying to play Goldeneye now and trying to remember how you played with search jerky controls and with such polygonal graphics 20 some odd years later.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Onyxdime can you confirm if there's ending scenes/cutscenes with the girls for each major route?
No, there aren't.

The style ICSTOR went with was a more open-ended version where you can repeatedly visit girls etc.

However, if I get asked to do harem/pregnancy endings then I will absolutely do a proper conclusion if I am given the chance.

ICSTOR hasn't said anything about the censorship, but I have been repeatedly explaining the likely outcome for months:

Pirates will undoubtedly release an uncensored version of Milfy City with ALL content restored.

There is nothing I can do to prevent this. Despite all the hard work I put in to censoring it. :)

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes