Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Onyxdime Is there going to be any bondage/bdsm with Linda?
Bondage in Linda's story - yes.
Dom/Sub style relationship - no.

Dom/Sub is very present in Celia's story though.

When will you be tired of looking like a clown, or does scamstor pay you extra for this? I hope he does, because it's embarrassing otherwise.
You should probably store that comment in the fridge, because it's about to age like milk.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
In connection with the upcoming date of publication of the update, sensational details have emerged from circles close to people very well informed on this matter.
There will be an unforeseen and sensational turn of events. It turns out that Sara is not Linda and Bob's daughter or MC and Caroline's sister. She was adopted shortly after she was born when her parents got lost in the Amazon jungle where they went to save a tribe just attacked by lumberjacks and left her in the care of Linda and Bob. Unfortunately for them, they did not read the latest information on Wikipedia confirming that this is the last cannibal tribe. After accidentally discovering this news, the MC decided that Sara was the one he wanted to spend his life with and used all his savings to buy a diamond ring. Sarah happily accepted his proposal.
But will everyone accept this turn of events? Will no one try to stand in the way of their happiness?
And so opens up the possibility of continuing this story after ...

Sara_TheRightChoice.png

Last edited:

Gshcbss

Feb 26, 2022
In connection with the upcoming date of publication of the update, sensational details have emerged from circles close to people very well informed on this matter.
There will be an unforeseen and sensational turn of events. It turns out that Sara is not Linda and Bob's daughter or MC and Caroline's sister. She was adopted shortly after her birth when her parents got lost in the Amazon jungle, where they went to save a tribe that had just been covered. She was adopted shortly after she was born when her parents got lost in the Amazon jungle where they went to save a tribe just attacked by lumberjacks and left her in the care of Linda and Bob. Unfortunately for them, they did not read the latest information on Wikipedia confirming that this is the last cannibal tribe. After accidentally discovering this news, the MC decided that Sara was the one he wanted to spend his life with and used all his savings to buy a diamond ring. Sarah happily accepted his proposal.
But will everyone accept this turn of events? Will no one try to stand in the way of their happiness?

View attachment 2864975
We do not care what the story is just upload the damn final update and stop milking money of people by saying its going to be the next month every month

Reactions: Jopqmcoa02

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
There will be an unforeseen and sensational turn of events. It turns out that Sara is not Linda and Bob's daughter or MC and Caroline's sister. She was adopted shortly after her birth when her parents got lost in the Amazon jungle, where they went to save a tribe that had just been covered. She was adopted shortly after she was born when her parents got lost in the Amazon jungle where they went to save a tribe just attacked by lumberjacks and left her in the care of Linda and Bob. Unfortunately for them, they did not read the latest information on Wikipedia confirming that this is the last cannibal tribe. After accidentally discovering this news, the MC decided that Sara was the one he wanted to spend his life with and used all his savings to buy a diamond ring. Sarah happily accepted his proposal.

View attachment 2864975
NO!!!!!!!!!!
I want MC and Caroline to end up together :mad:
Worst story ever (n)

Last edited:

flaweddd

Mar 25, 2018
Bondage in Linda's story - yes.
Dom/Sub style relationship - no.

Dom/Sub is very present in Celia's story though.

You should probably store that comment in the fridge, because it's about to age like milk.
Hopefully the writing is better than this unoriginal crap. When are you expecting your money? In a year, 2 years, maybe 3? Surely you'll also get all the interest on it after all this time?

The only thing that aged like milk is your 20 previous incorrect release dates! But surely this time we got to believe it!

Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023
Icstor's team really shouldn't come with retorts like "aging like milk" how many release dates have they missed in the past 8 months? Awkward. Plus the game will be a skeleton of its former self. So probably just best to keep your head down and get on with it and hope you aren't utterly destroyed by the fan base if you actually do release something.

Last edited:

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
When are you expecting your money?
Probably within the next 10 or so days. :)

Aren't you the same dude predicting a March release?
Talk about ageing like milk lol
Aye, I predicated "March or April" back in February. Things took a little longer than I expected them to. I did keep posting to explain why there were additional delays etc. Posts are still up in this thread for all to see. :)

Last edited:

John_Cenahh

May 14, 2023

Aye, I predicated "March or April" back in February. Things took a little longer than I expected them to. I did keep posting to explain why there were additional delays etc. Posts are still up in this thread for all to see. :)
OHHH LOOK WHOSE BACK!!! I'll assume scamstors patreon went down a few subs and he's paying his loyal puppy to gaslight the threads again. didn't you say you were only in this thread to give updates about your process on the project, and then swiftly disappeared once your job was done?? why you back to promoting this scam?

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017

And why should I believe anything you say? You have not given me a good reason to trust anything you say. In fact, the opposite is true.

flaweddd

Mar 25, 2018

Just a little half a year extra, with no guaranteed release date. I hate when I fall asleep and half a year passed.

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021

Hmmm just a slight miscalculation you say, I guess you can’t even expect someone to have basic arithmetic capabilities these days, or were you just plain out lying?

badikruio

Oct 13, 2019
If the secret ending isn't switching to Bob's perspective and helping him go back to satisfying Linda as a gimp slave this will be a complete waste of time I tell you what.

Reactions: Jeansjaulet03
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes