Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
What's the point of this render (Main Menu wallpaper), if there is no Harem Route/ Ending
Guess it was just a clickbait
You give too much credit to Icstor if you think it was. Because it would assume this was the plan all along and he carried out such plan flawlessly from the start.

I think you just vastly overestimating Icstor here. Instead of a master plan, he just simply failed to deliver his initial plans. As per usual. :sneaky:

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
You give too much credit to Icstor if you think it was. Because it would assume this was the plan all along and he carried out such plan flawlessly from the start.

I think you just vastly overestimating Icstor here. Instead of a master plan, he just simply failed to deliver his initial plans. As per usual. :sneaky:
Yeah, he is just a lazy ass bitch
The ending of Milf's Control was pretty much the same as this BUT without the 2 year delay

• Hey there
Reactions: Ennoch

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
Yeah, the main confusion for me comes from fact that the programmer is giving the alpha version to Onyx who himself says has no programming experience and he comes back with 51 pages of bugs errors typos for just one character? What are we doing at this point?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Celia's route has reportedly been completely re-done, and a single bug can look like a lot on RenPy.
Yeah, he is just a lazy ass bitch
The ending of Milf's Control was pretty much the same as this BUT without the 2 year delay
Most of his games have had pretty rushed endings, previously it was because he would just get bored of the current game/uninspired and want to move onto the next new thing. Milf's Control, Milf's Villa, IC Story 2, all were rushed to move onto the next thing. His short games were good - I don't know if it holds up several years later but Taboo Request was my favourite pre-Milfy City.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jeansjaulet03

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023

I think the Harem Route is reserved for MilfyCity Version 2
So that he can continue his milking for many more years :ROFLMAO:
Why kill the cash cow?

• Angry
Reactions: Buddy11

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Why kill the cash cow?
You are getting this wrong. It isn't his project that is the cash cow. He doesn't need to stick with a project if he gets bored of it. He can move on, create another and people will pay.

It is a fact that his income multiplied due to Milfy City but he, as well as anyone else, could see for himself that people remained and kept paying HIM when he wasn't releasing anything. For years.

People aren't paying him for Milfy City. People started paying him BECAUSE Milfy City. But they pay him because they believe in HIM. It is key to understand the difference here. Milfy City was just a bait and not the cash cow. It is his patrons whom are the cash cow. Milfy City was just a green pasture to attract the cows. As long as he can maintain the illusion of such green pastures, the cows will stay and he can continue milking them.

He isn't killing the cow. In fact, he is trying hard to keep the cow. Well.. hard.. he isn't very good at it to be honest buuut this cow is a very easy one to please for whatever reasons :sneaky:

Kimbooo

Nov 16, 2019
I've been out of the loop on this game but I've just skimmed over the last few pages to see what's going on with it.
If I've picked up on everything, Celia's route has been completely redone due to patreon rules, there's no new Caroline scenes and there's no Harem ending?

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
I've been out of the loop on this game but I've just skimmed over the last few pages to see what's going on with it.
If I've picked up on everything, Celia's route has been completely redone due to patreon rules, there's no new Caroline scenes and there's no Harem ending?
1) Yes, but there may be a patch made by "pirates" to add the original Celia content.
2) There are new Caroline scenes, there's previews with her. I guess it could just be one scene.
3) Indeed, no harem ending.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
My point is the majority of those should have been found by the programer when he played the game. But Onyx seems happy with their arrangement so I'll leave it at that.
I said on here a few months back that I'd get the ship turned around. I'm a firm believer that if you want something done right, it's best to do it yourself.

I volunteered myself to do the alpha testing.

I set up a system which tracked bugs for each character and bounced game-breaking ones back and forth with the programmer in real time. And then I sent reports on my work every 3 days to ICSTOR which got posted on Patreon to hold myself accountable for the progress I was making.

Will there be more sleeping sex scenes?
Yes, and no. Whole new bunch of night scenes with the girls, but Patreon demanded that they "pretend to sleep." It's really dumb, I know.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes