Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Like I said, the programmer would have to fix things until about mid this week, send it over for a final alpha test, if that turns out lucky, possibly beta by sunday, if not, by about next monday-tuesday since its assumed whatever is left is minor. It's either the 26th or right on the 31st. Better lose the hopium early, it's monday and they still haven't done the final double-check.

flaweddd

Mar 25, 2018
View attachment 2867819

Funny those stressing post about the upcoming update,
while august is not even over yet.

august means august, i sure as hell didn't see a day mentionned... thats a fact wankers and spankers...
chill and just countdown,
spunk and drink while at it... damnit.
It's gonna be 31 august 23:59 and you'll still think the update is coming in august.

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
It's gonna be 31 august 23:59 and you'll still think the update is coming in august.
Nah you read me wrong there m8,
I don't think it will, my point is that it is funny that people keep stressing before august is even ending,
while it is announced to be released in august, not early, not mid, not late august or any date within...

it is pointless to stress when it is still august, even if skeptical about the release.
there is still time untill august 31st 11:53PM.

and thats that m8, enjoy the popcorn... cheers.

monk61

Dec 4, 2017
ick, buubbie, its all good man! drop this train wreck, ya know the top rated game in the community. yeah that one, we get it yer heads not in it, its good! move on ya doodlin bastage, do what yer into. however, did i mention were all curiously aroused by you? no! Oh, yeah theres that, if ya could drop a few teases or fanart our way.......

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes