hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I've got a feeling it's dropping tomorrow.....I've got a really strong feeling....Oh yeahhhhh....
Oh wait. Never mind. I was just having a stroke.
You were not having a stroke, you were having a panic attack. This game could come out tomorrow, we will have to wait and see for sure.

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
This game has made over half a million dollars in its lifetime,ICSTOR rich af,if you think he gives a shit about any of your opinions,I am the highest rank teir and I ain't posting a link for ANYONE
Nobody wants link of your censored version of the game :KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: phreadom

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Yep I agree, I simply cannot believe someone asks on progress and ICSTOR replies within 15 minutes. Is it possible someone is impersonating ICSTOR by somehow having got his username on discord.
Very good sir, I am glad you are able to observe ICSTOR and his dumbfounded behavior. I don't believe that he is dumb enough to allow someone to impersonate him, but then again, anyone could fake account ICSTOR and make an account posing as him. A few months back, I saw a few accounts with rather distasteful names, account names such as ICSTOR you suck and another account named ICSTOR you are so dumb. To me, it seems there are alot of people out there whom do not like him, I am not even sure how he manages to keep a stable fanbase, people only don't like him because they think he is full of himself, are they right?

John_Cenahh

May 14, 2023
y'all remember that time that one guy sent in a massively detailed report to patreon for this game, pretty much killing it, having content removed etc etc.. as we all knew it .. and ppl thought it was icstor LOL ....yeah I remember that guy... i miss that guy.. i hope he comes back with a fatality.. the few ppl wanting to bust a nut, vs the many wasting money, vs the unethical scam everyone is promoting, (paying for it or not YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM!!).. if the game died, maybe the forum would die, if the forum died, the patreon might die.. and so on and so on... every person here complaining.. you are helping the scam exist.. i really miss that one guy that stood up to scamstor and patrteon, and won!! we need more heroes like him to shut this scam down for good.

nazaguerrero

Sep 20, 2019
This game has made over half a million dollars in its lifetime,ICSTOR rich af,if you think he gives a shit about any of your opinions,I am the highest rank teir and I ain't posting a link for ANYONE
Don't come here showing that you have been scammed willingly for years we have no pity for you, go cry anywhere else we don't care you can't pay us to acknowledge your sad existence

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Will there be any sound effects or moans in the sex scenes in an upcoming update?
Hi There:

I'm really intrigued by your question. The last 2-4 months there has been many new members coming onto this thread and asking questions or making statements like it is a given that the game will be updated. We have two camps the non believers whom mostly have been around this thread for a long time and the believers that are mostly new members.

To answer your question, most adult games have sound effects during sex scenes.

Now to the real reason why I'm replying to you.

Could you please enlighten me and explain why as a new member you believe the game will be updated. Have you read the past historical behaviour of ICSTOR.

Cheers

flaweddd

Mar 25, 2018
Nah you read me wrong there m8,
I don't think it will, my point is that it is funny that people keep stressing before august is even ending,
while it is announced to be released in august, not early, not mid, not late august or any date within...

it is pointless to stress when it is still august, even if skeptical about the release.
there is still time untill august 31st 11:53PM.

and thats that m8, enjoy the popcorn... cheers.
You missed my point as well, if you plan to release something "somewhere in august" the later it gets in august the less chance there is it will be released. Because you will have ran into more issues than you would have expected on average, gave a optimistic deadline, are incompetent or any other reason that delays stuff(assuming Icstor isn't straight up lying and the update is ready, but just wants to milk whoever many months extra).

Otherwise, why has it not been released yet, right? You don't get something ready the 14th for release and then wait to release it until 31st, just because it's still in your predicted time slot.

Of course it is Icstor and you can just go with the milking part 99% of the time.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes