Mar 15, 2023

Unlocked

Hi everyone!

We recently moved on to the alpha testing phase for Milfy City 1.0's release!
In an effort to keep you well-informed, we have been consistently updating the previous post every three days. We hope this approach has allowed many of you to stay engaged and keep up to date with the progress our team has been making.

While we are currently in the alpha stage, I am pleased to report that substantial progress has been made in addressing bugs. Roughly 65-70% of the reported issues have been successfully resolved. Some challenges proved more time-intensive than initially anticipated, underscoring the dedication of our programming team and testers.

It's important to note that our focus is not merely on playing through the entire game repeatedly but on ensuring a smooth and enjoyable experience from start to finish for the upcoming beta version. We appreciate your trust and patience as we work towards achieving this goal.

Presently, releasing the beta version with any lingering bugs, such as the ones I encountered after just 30 minutes of gameplay, is not in line with our quality standards.

We understand that many of you are eager for a specific release date. However, I must emphasise that pinpointing an exact date remains challenging due to the nature of unexpected bugs, some of which may require hours, rather than minutes, to address. Unfortunately, I have limited control over such unforeseen obstacles.

Our team is putting forth their utmost effort to launch the beta version this month. We are currently still on track to achieve this target, though I kindly ask for your understanding should a slight delay into the start of September happens. If that is the case I will let you know on the 28th August and keep in constant communication.

When the beta version is ready, we will make a comprehensive announcement across all platforms, ensuring that no one misses the exciting news.

Following the release, you can anticipate a massive rework in how our Patreon and Discord channel are managed. There was a serious lack of communication with Patrons over the past couple of years - and that needs to change.
Further details regarding of our new Patreon and Discord setup will be shared after the game releases.

Thank you for your continued support and patience in these last few days.
Yeah he moved it to September fuck this guy

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023

Unlocked

Hi everyone!

In an effort to keep you well-informed, we have been consistently updating the previous post every three days. We hope this approach has allowed many of you to stay engaged and keep up to date with the progress our team has been making.

While we are currently in the alpha stage, I am pleased to report that substantial progress has been made in addressing bugs. Roughly 65-70% of the reported issues have been successfully resolved. Some challenges proved more time-intensive than initially anticipated, underscoring the dedication of our programming team and testers.

It's important to note that our focus is not merely on playing through the entire game repeatedly but on ensuring a smooth and enjoyable experience from start to finish for the upcoming beta version. We appreciate your trust and patience as we work towards achieving this goal.

Presently, releasing the beta version with any lingering bugs, such as the ones I encountered after just 30 minutes of gameplay, is not in line with our quality standards.

We understand that many of you are eager for a specific release date. However, I must emphasise that pinpointing an exact date remains challenging due to the nature of unexpected bugs, some of which may require hours, rather than minutes, to address. Unfortunately, I have limited control over such unforeseen obstacles.

Our team is putting forth their utmost effort to launch the beta version this month. We are currently still on track to achieve this target, though I kindly ask for your understanding should a slight delay into the start of September happens. If that is the case I will let you know on the 28th August and keep in constant communication.

When the beta version is ready, we will make a comprehensive announcement across all platforms, ensuring that no one misses the exciting news.

Following the release, you can anticipate a massive rework in how our Patreon and Discord channel are managed. There was a serious lack of communication with Patrons over the past couple of years - and that needs to change.
Further details regarding of our new Patreon and Discord setup will be shared after the game releases.

Looks like they have listened to me and added a new preview image to make this update report look realistic

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021

Unlocked

Hi everyone!

1692733018068.png

Mapedi

Dec 8, 2019
"We recently moved on to the alpha testing phase for Milfy City 1.0's release"
- I know we started this at the beginning of the month but we were too lazy to start then, doing it now because August is almost done.

"Roughly 65-70% of the reported issues have been succesfully resolved"
- I know all the other progress reports mentioned 100% done except for one route... But I was lying about that.

"Its important to note that our focus is not merely on playing through the entire game repeatedly but on ensuring a smooth and enjoyable experience from start to finish"
- Good games are repeatable and an enjoyable experience from start to finish, just look at Baldur's Gate 3. Even though it still has bugq, it is fun and repeatable... SO I want you to play it once and then forget all about Milfy City and look forward to Milfy Maffia

"Presently, releasing the beta version with any linguring bugs, such as the ones I encounterd after just 30 minutes of gameplay is not in line with our quality standards"
- I know we have quality standards of delaying the release and making then excuses but were not changing that

"We understand that many of you are eager for a specific release date. However I must emphasise that pinpointing an exact date remains challenging due to the nature of the specific bugs"
- Just like the previous times a release date was promised but I noticed that there was work to do so I ignored those.

"Our team is putting forth their utmost effort to launch the beta version this month"
- We are rushing now so that people can get the still buggy non complete game this month, the real release date is unknown.

"I kindly ask for your understanding should a SLIGHT DELAY into the start of September happens"
- IT WILL PROBABLY BE DELAYED UNTIL THE START OF OCTOBER OR EVEN NEXT YEAR, REMEMBER THAT I FIRST PROMISED THE RELEASE DATE IN JANUARI, THEN FEBRUARI AND THEN MARCH

"I will let you know on the 28th August and keep in constant communication"
- I don't know if I will post another update on the release, i'm talking about that to my workers

"When the beta version is ready, we will make a comprehensive announcement accros all platforms, ensuring that no one misses the exciting news."
- We aren't going to bother announcing the full release out the beta version, you have to figure that out yourself.

"Following the release, you can anticipate a massive rework in how our patreon and discord channel are managed."
- We will make you pay more on the tiers and the exclusive discord will get more updates while the free discord can suck my dick

"There was a lack of communication with patreons over the past couple of years and that needs to change"
- I don't like talking to you paying schmucks, I will make someone else do that in my regard.

That is how see this update with his thinking

Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023

Unlocked

Hi everyone!

wise2.jpg

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017

Unlocked

Hi everyone!

Thank you for the post. You made my day. The most hilarious thing i have read today :coffee:

Reactions: Magnumhawaii

golgahobnit

Aug 20, 2022
Fucking loooool nice writing on the Patreon update post there Onyxdime. Good show!

On which exact day of the month is the cut-off for subscriptions again? ( ͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °)

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes