golgahobnit

Aug 20, 2022
If you average the completion percentages mentioned in update 3, you get 96,7%.

The "Last Update" mentions 65% now? How come? Did the programmer undo a bunch of work?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Did the programmer undo a bunch of work?
Nah, they didn't hire a programmer to do the coding. They hired him to cheer for the incompetent unskilled 6 years old nephew of Icstor so the praise would feel genuine and the kid would believe he can do it.

golgahobnit

Aug 20, 2022
Nah, they didn't hire a programmer to do the coding. They hired him to cheer for the incompetent unskilled 6 years old nephew of Icstor so the praise would feel genuine and the kid would believe he can do it.
I mean that's still one heckin impressive kid if he can reverse time.

golgahobnit

Aug 20, 2022
I interpreted it as almost all of the content has been checked for bugs, 65% of bugs have been fixed.
The completion percentage list in Update 3 was headed " The current state of testing, bug fixing, and fixing typos is as follows:" though.

It's all misleading and none of it means anything.

Reactions: YaBoy

Bismo

Apr 30, 2018
Did Icstor claim this coder from Wish.com or what? Like how do introduce so many bugs in a single update of a goddamn Renpy game?

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
The job of the Coder/Programmer is to find bugs that don't exist, so that ICSTOR can have more excuse for delayed update

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017

Unlocked

Hi everyone!

We recently moved on to the alpha testing phase for Milfy City 1.0's release!
In an effort to keep you well-informed, we have been consistently updating the previous post every three days. We hope this approach has allowed many of you to stay engaged and keep up to date with the progress our team has been making.

While we are currently in the alpha stage, I am pleased to report that substantial progress has been made in addressing bugs. Roughly 65-70% of the reported issues have been successfully resolved. Some challenges proved more time-intensive than initially anticipated, underscoring the dedication of our programming team and testers.

It's important to note that our focus is not merely on playing through the entire game repeatedly but on ensuring a smooth and enjoyable experience from start to finish for the upcoming beta version. We appreciate your trust and patience as we work towards achieving this goal.

Presently, releasing the beta version with any lingering bugs, such as the ones I encountered after just 30 minutes of gameplay, is not in line with our quality standards.

We understand that many of you are eager for a specific release date. However, I must emphasise that pinpointing an exact date remains challenging due to the nature of unexpected bugs, some of which may require hours, rather than minutes, to address. Unfortunately, I have limited control over such unforeseen obstacles.

Our team is putting forth their utmost effort to launch the beta version this month. We are currently still on track to achieve this target, though I kindly ask for your understanding should a slight delay into the start of September happens. If that is the case I will let you know on the 28th August and keep in constant communication.

When the beta version is ready, we will make a comprehensive announcement across all platforms, ensuring that no one misses the exciting news.

Following the release, you can anticipate a massive rework in how our Patreon and Discord channel are managed. There was a serious lack of communication with Patrons over the past couple of years - and that needs to change.
Further details regarding of our new Patreon and Discord setup will be shared after the game releases.

Thank you for your continued support and patience in these last few days.
Is anyone surprised by this? This is the same guy that promised he will try harder next time.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017

Unlocked

Hi everyone!

In an effort to keep you well-informed, we have been consistently updating the previous post every three days. We hope this approach has allowed many of you to stay engaged and keep up to date with the progress our team has been making.

While we are currently in the alpha stage, I am pleased to report that substantial progress has been made in addressing bugs. Roughly 65-70% of the reported issues have been successfully resolved. Some challenges proved more time-intensive than initially anticipated, underscoring the dedication of our programming team and testers.

It's important to note that our focus is not merely on playing through the entire game repeatedly but on ensuring a smooth and enjoyable experience from start to finish for the upcoming beta version. We appreciate your trust and patience as we work towards achieving this goal.

Presently, releasing the beta version with any lingering bugs, such as the ones I encountered after just 30 minutes of gameplay, is not in line with our quality standards.

We understand that many of you are eager for a specific release date. However, I must emphasise that pinpointing an exact date remains challenging due to the nature of unexpected bugs, some of which may require hours, rather than minutes, to address. Unfortunately, I have limited control over such unforeseen obstacles.

Our team is putting forth their utmost effort to launch the beta version this month. We are currently still on track to achieve this target, though I kindly ask for your understanding should a slight delay into the start of September happens. If that is the case I will let you know on the 28th August and keep in constant communication.

When the beta version is ready, we will make a comprehensive announcement across all platforms, ensuring that no one misses the exciting news.

Following the release, you can anticipate a massive rework in how our Patreon and Discord channel are managed. There was a serious lack of communication with Patrons over the past couple of years - and that needs to change.
Further details regarding of our new Patreon and Discord setup will be shared after the game releases.

1692747205540.png

I am sure it was a logical decision dictated by the numbers.

Irrfan007

May 9, 2020

Unlocked

Hi everyone!

New Excuse

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017

Unlocked

Hi everyone!

Didn't he say last time a couple of years ago the same thing? "We seem to be lacking in the communication department, we do not seem to keep you our beloved supporters updated at all for years even though we honestly and truly are hard working on this game, but oh silly me I just forget to give any kind of update on our progress for a couple of years, you would not even realize if I'm dead or not, but oh we are still working hard on the game 100% sure of that, nothing to say about it though" yeah, honestly, there is such an easy solution to fix "lack of communication" um, just keep your patrons updated, like at least on a monthly basis if you can't swing weekly, like come on, you can't say, we lack communication and then go dead silent for a couple of years expecting people to go, "yes this game is definitely still being worked on" no updates, no word, no announcement, no teasers for years to come, like come on already, how can someone be so non caring, to literally keep his only source of support not informed? That does not sit right with me at all...

Reactions: Luka95 and Xumeey

StrongPanda

Aug 23, 2023
While LOP Gold got me into playing adult games, MILFY City got me ready to learn DAZ, Unity, RenPy, C#, Python, HTML, CSS, JS, etc. etc. In the future when I have time, I will use those skills to make games. I'll always appreciate the game and the dev for this inspiration but of course it is too bad we've not seen a update...

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes