rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
I think the pure insanity you see in terms of patreon numbers has to be fake to some extent. I simply can't wrap my head around the craziness that just last year, October, he had 2400 patrons and then Onxydime comes in here and starts all this off. Less than a year later he is up at 5600 patrons, over 3k patron increase and he has released absolutely nothing. I can't wrap my head around it being anything other than a bot farm at this point.

But if those are real patrons, then all of this makes me think that scammers aren't actually the problem and scamming is a fine profession. Might as well if there are that many rubes who want to part with money for nothing in return, empty promise after empty promise.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I think the pure insanity you see in terms of patreon numbers has to be fake to some extent. I simply can't wrap my head around the craziness that just last year, October, he had 2400 patrons and then Onxydime comes in here and starts all this off. Less than a year later he is up at 5600 patrons, over 3k patron increase and he has released absolutely nothing. I can't wrap my head around it being anything other than a bot farm at this point.

But if those are real patrons, then all of this makes me think that scammers aren't actually the problem and scamming is a fine profession. Might as well if there are that many rubes who want to part with money for nothing in return, empty promise after empty promise.

This game is what Trump describes as "FAKE NEWS." Promise people everything, whilst delivering nothing.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
This dude has been saying he's going to release an update for, what, 3 years? Biden is more likely to reveal he's a reptile tomorrow than this guy releasing an update :ROFLMAO:
Dude, are you sure it is 3 years? I think its been more than 5 years. This Milfy City developer is so full of himself. He leeches off his on patron users just for the betterment of himself, and he promises nothing. One ear out the other, broken vinyl record. ICSTOR is really full of shit. I do enjoy his other game Milf Control though, that was ICSTOR's better games. Other than that, don't expect milfy city to get an official update, we can hope, but having the next update is like filling up a bucket of water and trying to lift the bucket while there is water in it, just not possible.

varzovia

Apr 12, 2020
Dude, are you sure it is 3 years? I think its been more than 5 years. This Milfy City developer is so full of himself. He leeches off his on patron users just for the betterment of himself, and he promises nothing. One ear out the other, broken vinyl record. ICSTOR is really full of shit. I do enjoy his other game Milf Control though, that was ICSTOR's better games. Other than that, don't expect milfy city to get an official update, we can hope, but having the next update is like filling up a bucket of water and trying to lift the bucket while there is water in it, just not possible.
I dont really care if this guy release an update or not cause I never pay for his patreon shit. I just feel sad for this game never having a proper end :coffee:

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I dont really care if this guy release an update or not cause I never pay for his patreon shit. I just feel sad for this game never having a proper end :coffee:
True. Good post, and to be honest ICSTOR is so fucking dumb for the fact that he doesn't even give promise to any of his patron or his contributors. He needs to release a public download for the latest update. And 5000 supporters for his patron? Wow, people are so fucking stupid to even participate in his patron, this ICSTOR is a piece of rotten shit, and full of it too. Sorry for blowing off Steam, but the development for this game is just as worse as Lovecraft. Lovecraft is another game that is going nowhere, and is dead nowadays. One of the tiers for patron for that game is over 100 bucks. That has to be one of the worst patron scams I have seen yet. Take a look at this bullshit. (highest tier of $295 aristocrat)
What the flying fuck? That is just absurd for a tier for patron.

Reactions: varzovia

hshrink

Feb 8, 2023
I think ICSTOR is dropping Final version soon, The website says being updated 8/23. Cross your fingers
Yes, yes, nine hours ago there was a Patreon post. :rolleyes: I've been looking forward to this game releasing. Not holding my breath mind you, because for the past year the dev's good will from their fanbase here is all but completely drained. So much to the point that for every update all we hear is Blah, Blah, I'm a dirty whore.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
This guy is an example of how to do PR "right". Kindly ask for our cooperation and understanding for a possible delay after ghosting everyone back in 2021.
Obviously this statement had been perfected by onyxdime before Icstor published it yesterday. We are still in the summer and they are having some space to release the mc in promised times.

• Haha
Reactions: flaweddd and Jarul

saud cheema

Jan 26, 2019
It doesn't mention when the actual release would be.

icstor even lied with on the previous status updates on how far the bughunting and resolving were. With the previous one all except one route were 100% done with bughunting and that the programmer is fixing them.

He even mentions that it might be delayed until the start of September, so you know that its at least in October... Maybe even next year.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Being fairly honest I am confused seriously after reading all comments regarding delays. I have much doubts if there are some potential donators of Icstor here in the tread. Nobody induces anyone to became a patron judging on the bad update story and the number of delays. Icstor has hired onyx dime in order to reload his ruined reputation. Onyx dime has had not succeeded in this kind of work despite some reasonable efforts. From my point of view the only person who gains some profit from the situation is Onyxdime who is an only guy with such a rare experience.

Reactions: Jarul
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes