Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
My man, I dont even know who the fuck is still subbed to this dude
Several thousands of people actually which is the entire running joke of the thread for years. I applaud their decision! Please guys keep supporting Ictstor!

I mean how funny this thread is sometimes. This is all because the generous donations of these patrons. They make it happen. The truth that we all know, consciously or under layers of denial, that we can't change the mindset of people. The occasional little success here and there but at large he will retain his fanbase.

For me, it's fun. The thread here is funny. When i'm tired of it i just don't pay attention to it. But both side, outraged and vehement defenders, do make posts that are just fun to see every now and then.

The fact remains though. Severl thousand people and all he has to do is just post more frequently and thousands flock back to him.

I genuienly am super curious of his next title, how the numbers will change, what kind of commentaries will appear, how many will develop goldfish-memory, how many more will be lured in by fancy renders.

Or if nothing else, how fast and for how long the thread for it will be locked.

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
I'm actually against some "MILKERS!" screamers cause they're kinda annoying. I usually say the same stuff you're saying right now in every other threads like SS or WaL. But this one piece of shit right here. Didn't deserve that treatment.
Perhaps, my point with this is it's each to their own.
instead of whining they got a choice. if thats the opinion then thats what anyone can do.
Just because i mention my lesson over the years doesn't mean i'm saying icstor doesn't deserve it.
remind me to quote that very sentence if so.

I have my own opinion. i mostly keep mine to my own. in this case i have supported icstor for sure.
i hold subscription here and there when i think my part is enough for a while.

and truly the content itself is great. in all honesty not the best. but it is enough to play it for me.
I rather hate impatient folks rather then milker screamers honestly.
whine a lot, when most are probably not even spending anything to support at all.

My man, I dont even know who the fuck is still subbed to this dude
Like, lets assume you believe his lies. In that case you would believe what he said about giving the game to everyone that was subbed 2 years ago for free, WHY are people still subbing?
Me neither, my support is onhold.
has been since the project was mentionned as abandonned and the long silence..
like usually i reset when the content is out. for that ofcourse he deserve it.

Reactions: bigpenniser

abcr11

Jan 13, 2021

Unlocked

Hi everyone!

We recently moved on to the alpha testing phase for Milfy City 1.0's release!
In an effort to keep you well-informed, we have been consistently updating the previous post every three days. We hope this approach has allowed many of you to stay engaged and keep up to date with the progress our team has been making.

While we are currently in the alpha stage, I am pleased to report that substantial progress has been made in addressing bugs. Roughly 65-70% of the reported issues have been successfully resolved. Some challenges proved more time-intensive than initially anticipated, underscoring the dedication of our programming team and testers.

It's important to note that our focus is not merely on playing through the entire game repeatedly but on ensuring a smooth and enjoyable experience from start to finish for the upcoming beta version. We appreciate your trust and patience as we work towards achieving this goal.

Presently, releasing the beta version with any lingering bugs, such as the ones I encountered after just 30 minutes of gameplay, is not in line with our quality standards.

We understand that many of you are eager for a specific release date. However, I must emphasise that pinpointing an exact date remains challenging due to the nature of unexpected bugs, some of which may require hours, rather than minutes, to address. Unfortunately, I have limited control over such unforeseen obstacles.

Our team is putting forth their utmost effort to launch the beta version this month. We are currently still on track to achieve this target, though I kindly ask for your understanding should a slight delay into the start of September happens. If that is the case I will let you know on the 28th August and keep in constant communication.

When the beta version is ready, we will make a comprehensive announcement across all platforms, ensuring that no one misses the exciting news.

Following the release, you can anticipate a massive rework in how our Patreon and Discord channel are managed. There was a serious lack of communication with Patrons over the past couple of years - and that needs to change.
Further details regarding of our new Patreon and Discord setup will be shared after the game releases.

Thank you for your continued support and patience in these last few days.
If there is really something, it can actually be released first, and then an updated version will be released, but he can't do this, because he has to make a new progress in the past two days, just like 0.71
1692807209436.png
And he used the reason I figured out for him.......
is not in line with our quality standards.
lol~~~~

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
I said it wasn't a typical RenPy game, which it isn't. The vast majority of RenPy games are literally rendered screen shots and text on a screen from point A to point B. Like a comic strip with maybe some animations occasionally. This game is not that. You can literally choose what to focus on any given point. There are mini games and things to click on to interact with on various scenarios.

These two things are not the same.

You can hate on the game and the dev all you want, but at least have the decency to do so without lying and/or being completely ignorant to the developmental process.
And where did I lie? I literally said it's an average RenPy sandbox game, which it is. You can't say it's more than that.
There are no branching paths, choices don't matter and have no consequences on future updates, the sandbox is rudimentary and not flued, and the characters disappear once their routes are done.
Sorry to break it to you but a clunky minigame doesn't make this game more complex than any other average sandbox game.

If you wanna dickride Icstor that's fine but don't make shit up to defend him.

BorsDeGanis

Jan 30, 2020
And where did I lie? I literally said it's an average RenPy sandbox game, which it is. You can't say it's more than that.
There are no branching paths, choices don't matter and have no consequences on future updates, the sandbox is rudimentary and not flued, and the characters disappear once their routes are done.
Sorry to break it to you but a clunky minigame doesn't make this game more complex than any other average sandbox game.

If you wanna dickride Icstor that's fine but don't make shit up to defend him.
Are you dense? It literally isn't an average RenPy game. The vast majority of RenPy games are screen shots and text moving on one track towards a conclusion. You can literally move around on static map, with different character progressions, with different items and minigames. Just those things make this not an "average" RenPy game. Objectively so.

Also it is hilarious you would call me dickriding here just for saying that his game is different than your standard RenPy game. Simply for telling the truth I am a dick rider to you. To me, you seem like an emotional goon who can't look at the world objectively simply because you need to reach for a reason to hate someone who doesn't meet your naive and childish standards.

Last edited:

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Are you dense? It literally isn't an average RenPy game. The vast majority of RenPy games are screen shots and text moving on one track towards a conclusion. You can literally move around on static map, with different character progressions, with different items and minigames. Just those things make this not an "average" RenPy game. Objectively so.

Also it is hilarious you would call me dickriding here just for saying that his game is different than your standard RenPy game. Simply for telling the truth I am a dick rider to you. To me, you seem like an emotional goon who can't look at the world objectively simply because you need to reach for a reason to hate someone who doesn't meet your naive and childish standards.
Maybe you have difficulty reading. I said it's an average RenPy SANDBOX game. There's nothing complex about it.
Keep riding that dick tho.

Jan 23, 2023
Ok let's be honest guys you all want the update to be delayed right? We all know the fun stops once the half-assed update is released. I for one want this to be delayed at least until 2024 so the patreon cucks don't get what they are paying for.
Well, i only created this account for milfy city.
If it finally get launched, i'll probably delete this account, so yeah, agreed.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes