Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
I truly believe ICSTOR will deliver us a world-class game with quality standards never seen before.
Other games will be nothing in front of MilfyCity Final version.
I just want everyone on this thread to support ICSTOR :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I truly believe ICSTOR will deliver us a world-class game with quality standards never seen before.
GTA 6 will be nothing in front of MilfyCity Final version.
I just want everyone on this thread to support ICSTOR :HideThePain:
A fellow devout follower of our one true jeebus of epic tales of familial paradise, integrity as a developer and of course.. hard work! Welcome to the fold! Have you donated to Icstorian altar set up at the corner in your bedroom this morning? Don't miss out!

mese

Sep 26, 2018
Dev Post:
1692887535138.png

Hi everyone!

We recently moved on to the alpha testing phase for Milfy City 1.0's release!

In an effort to keep you well-informed, we have been consistently updating the previous post every three days. We hope this approach has allowed many of you to stay engaged and keep up to date with the progress our team has been making.

While we are currently in the alpha stage, I am pleased to report that substantial progress has been made in addressing bugs. Roughly 65-70% of the reported issues have been successfully resolved. Some challenges proved more time-intensive than initially anticipated, underscoring the dedication of our programming team and testers.

It's important to note that our focus is not merely on playing through the entire game repeatedly but on ensuring a smooth and enjoyable experience from start to finish for the upcoming beta version. We appreciate your trust and patience as we work towards achieving this goal.

Presently, releasing the beta version with any lingering bugs, such as the ones I encountered after just 30 minutes of gameplay, is not in line with our quality standards.

We understand that many of you are eager for a specific release date. However, I must emphasise that pinpointing an exact date remains challenging due to the nature of unexpected bugs, some of which may require hours, rather than minutes, to address. Unfortunately, I have limited control over such unforeseen obstacles.

Our team is putting forth their utmost effort to launch the beta version this month. We are currently still on track to achieve this target, though I kindly ask for your understanding should a slight delay into the start of September happens. If that is the case I will let you know on the 28th August and keep in constant communication.

When the beta version is ready, we will make a comprehensive announcement across all platforms, ensuring that no one misses the exciting news.

Following the release, you can anticipate a massive rework in how our Patreon and Discord channel are managed. There was a serious lack of communication with Patrons over the past couple of years - and that needs to change.

Further details regarding of our new Patreon and Discord setup will be shared after the game releases.

Thank you for your continued support and patience in these last few days.

ztg1234

May 19, 2018
Dev Post:
View attachment 2875557

Hi everyone!

We recently moved on to the alpha testing phase for Milfy City 1.0's release!

In an effort to keep you well-informed, we have been consistently updating the previous post every three days. We hope this approach has allowed many of you to stay engaged and keep up to date with the progress our team has been making.

While we are currently in the alpha stage, I am pleased to report that substantial progress has been made in addressing bugs. Roughly 65-70% of the reported issues have been successfully resolved. Some challenges proved more time-intensive than initially anticipated, underscoring the dedication of our programming team and testers.

It's important to note that our focus is not merely on playing through the entire game repeatedly but on ensuring a smooth and enjoyable experience from start to finish for the upcoming beta version. We appreciate your trust and patience as we work towards achieving this goal.

Presently, releasing the beta version with any lingering bugs, such as the ones I encountered after just 30 minutes of gameplay, is not in line with our quality standards.

We understand that many of you are eager for a specific release date. However, I must emphasise that pinpointing an exact date remains challenging due to the nature of unexpected bugs, some of which may require hours, rather than minutes, to address. Unfortunately, I have limited control over such unforeseen obstacles.

Our team is putting forth their utmost effort to launch the beta version this month. We are currently still on track to achieve this target, though I kindly ask for your understanding should a slight delay into the start of September happens. If that is the case I will let you know on the 28th August and keep in constant communication.

When the beta version is ready, we will make a comprehensive announcement across all platforms, ensuring that no one misses the exciting news.

Following the release, you can anticipate a massive rework in how our Patreon and Discord channel are managed. There was a serious lack of communication with Patrons over the past couple of years - and that needs to change.

Further details regarding of our new Patreon and Discord setup will be shared after the game releases.

Thank you for your continued support and patience in these last few days.
smh it's been two days and people keep reposting this :HideThePain:

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
It's all matter of text interpretation my friends. He said he will update on 28th whether the game moved to beta. You don't need to be a genius to know that if a guy like that puts a release date to the end of the month, clearly he will say it won't be released this month yet. It's clear he will talk september the next time he comes around and that is, if he doesn't push it to december by then. By this time, it's all experience from his modus operandi

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
It's all matter of text interpretation my friends. He said he will update on 28th whether the game moved to beta. You don't need to be a genius to know that if a guy like that puts a release date to the end of the month, clearly he will say it won't be released this month yet. It's clear he will talk september the next time he comes around and that is, if he doesn't push it to december by then. By this time, it's all experience from his modus operandi
We will be lucky if the game's update comes out this year.

Reactions: kofshingo
Jun 8, 2017
Okay all trolling aside the beginning of milfy city was updates every couple weeks-month,after this update comes out and this game is done,when they update to the new patreon update and do that work,do you think milfy mafia will be a hit?

Jun 8, 2017
Im honestly really excited to see the idea behind milfy mafia I could kinda care less about this update its obvious his hearts not in it and hasn't been for a while,Milfy mafia will give him a actual outlet again,cause I think this game is just a curse to him now

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: qaywsx and hu lover

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Im honestly really excited to see the idea behind milfy mafia I could kinda care less about this update its obvious his hearts not in it and hasn't been for a while,Milfy mafia will give him a actual outlet again,cause I think this game is just a curse to him now
Agreed. This milfy city update is really slowing him down. He should expand his horizons and focus on his other games. Somehow I do doubt he will, he is too flustered and sore bent on Milfy City.

• Haha
Reactions: deesnuts
Jun 8, 2017
Milfy city was a cool game in its time,but he needs a new big game to compete with games around him now,ICSTOR is in a league of his own if he just puts out a half decent rendered game it will be a 100k+ project

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes