BorsDeGanis

Jan 30, 2020
Maybe you have difficulty reading. I said it's an average RenPy SANDBOX game. There's nothing complex about it.
Keep riding that dick tho.
Funny, because that wasn't the argument you were making in your last post before this. I guess now that someone called you out on your shit you need to move the goalposts. Wouldn't be the first time you've done that I'm sure.

Also define RenPy "sandbox" game. What the fuck does that even mean?

It literally makes no sense to suddenly bring up something that didn't even have anything to do with my initial comment. I said;

BorsDeGanis said:
Well to be fair the game is way more complex than a typical Renpy game. I'm not saying it's an excuse for messy coding and preplanning but it's definitely not just a Renpy game.
You said:

What's so complex about this game than any other run of the mill RenPy sandbox?
If you actually had reading comprehension you would know that I wasn't even talking about whatever the hell it is you were talking about. The initial comment I was responding to was talking about how most RenPy games don't take long to develop for, I said "my guy, this isn't your average RenPy game so that comparison doesn't make sense." and then you came in talking about some unrelated comparison that has nothing to do with what we were talking about calling me a dick rider for this comment:

Well to be fair the game is way more complex than a typical Renpy game. I'm not saying it's an excuse for messy coding and preplanning but it's definitely not just a Renpy game.

Last edited:

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Funny, because that wasn't the argument you were making in your last post before this. I guess now that someone called you out on your shit you need to move the goalposts. Wouldn't be the first time you've done that I'm sure.

Also define RenPy "sandbox" game. What the fuck does that even mean?

It literally makes no sense to suddenly bring up something that didn't even have anything to do with my initial comment. I said;

BorsDeGanis said:

You said:

If you actually had reading comprehension you would know that I wasn't even talking about whatever the hell it is you were talking about. The initial comment I was responding to was talking about how most RenPy games don't take long to develop for, I said "my guy, this isn't your average RenPy game so that comparison doesn't make sense." and then you came in talking about some unrelated comparison that has nothing to do with what we were talking about calling me a dick rider for this comment:
I didn't suddenly bring it up the sandbox element I said it in my initial reply to you because that's the only difference and it's not a complex one. You quoted my first reply and you still can't read it :FacePalm:
If you don't even know what a RenPy sandbox game is then you shouldn't even be talking about how complex they are to make. A simple RenPy VN with branching paths can be more complex than this game.

I don't even know why I'm talking to someone who thinks a minigame and a static map make a game complex. You're the type of guy that icstor milks and defend him for it.

Last edited:

Heaits

Dec 9, 2019
dudes and dudes dont waste time in waiting, go live your life and come back after 5 years, and you gone see there still no update.

• Sad
Reactions: Radbot
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes