ztg1234

May 19, 2018
From my point of view the only person who gains some profit from the situation is Onyxdime who is an only guy with such a rare experience.
I mean, according to Onyxdime himself, he'll only get paid when the game actually get released, so right now he hasn't gained any profit :KEK:

davsun

Nov 15, 2021
It doesn't mention when the actual release would be.

icstor even lied with on the previous status updates on how far the bughunting and resolving were. With the previous one all except one route were 100% done with bughunting and that the programmer is fixing them.

He even mentions that it might be delayed until the start of September, so you know that its at least in October... Maybe even next year.
maybe never... until there the smarts patrons will reach 10 k they dnt like the game they like the lies

abcr11

Jan 13, 2021
The below is from November 16, 2020. It's written well enough, but the "we" suggests it may not have been written by ICSTOR. Also, LOL for the content that he describes.

Content

Hey guys!

Sorry for the delay this month. We know it’s not quite the first week of November, it’s been super busy working on both Milfy City and Project X. The team has been hard at work and we have a lot to share with you today.

We will be announcing the title for our next game. We decided to go bigger with this next game and instead of it being a city… It became a Kingdom! That’s right, our new game is going to be titled Milfy Kingdom. We did tease this title in the background of our previous post. Congratulations to those of you who guessed the title :)

To give you an idea of how the Kingdom looks. We have a first look below:

View attachment 2871467

As you can see there will be multiple chapters each taking place in a different region of the Kingdom. I wonder what trouble our main character will get himself into in each chapter? More information on that soon. The different sections of the kingdom are very different to one another, all have different climates, design, and background, so this will put our prince to the test. I wonder if we’ll have companions along the way? Or will we be alone wandering prince in the lands of the Milfy Kingdom? Only time will tell.

So a little rundown of Milfy Kingdom and it’s playstyle, it will be similar to Milfy City in gameplay style, but adding the feature of managing your own Kingdom. The story format has also been changed in Milfy Kingdom. Rather than the updates being released in pieces for each character, we decided to go with an episodic format, or “Chapters” to be specific, where all characters involved in each of these chapters will receive content. So no more waiting for your favorite character every few updates if they’re involved in the different chapters.

Speaking of characters. We will be showcasing a first look at one of the new characters you will be greeted with in the game.
This week's reveal will be the Main Character. He is the prince of the Milfy Kingdom. And this is what he looks like:

View attachment 2871468
View attachment 2871469
View attachment 2871470
View attachment 2871471

Small gif :)

The prince is 18 years old when you start the game, and he's looking to master the arts of magic as you can see. He is proud, yet inexperienced in his demeanor. What will he get up to and what makes him stand so proud and smug in the face? You’ll all find out soon.

And that wraps up our news for today! We’re hard at work getting Milfy Kingdom ready for the Chapter 1 release. And don’t worry we’ve not forgotten about Milfy City v0.7. We know many of you are excited and wondering about the 0.7 update. We’ll talk more about that next week. So next week's news we’ll be covering the story of Milfy Kingdom, what scenario we are going to be thrown into, and also reveal our second character. Speaking of which, what type of character would you like to see revealed next?

Until the next time! Thank you for your continued support. We’re super excited to bring you the next game. :)

View attachment 2871473
The prince is 18 years old when you start the game
But when it was officially launched, everyone was already 80 years old

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018

Unlocked

Hi everyone!

We recently moved on to the alpha testing phase for Milfy City 1.0's release!
In an effort to keep you well-informed, we have been consistently updating the previous post every three days. We hope this approach has allowed many of you to stay engaged and keep up to date with the progress our team has been making.

While we are currently in the alpha stage, I am pleased to report that substantial progress has been made in addressing bugs. Roughly 65-70% of the reported issues have been successfully resolved. Some challenges proved more time-intensive than initially anticipated, underscoring the dedication of our programming team and testers.

It's important to note that our focus is not merely on playing through the entire game repeatedly but on ensuring a smooth and enjoyable experience from start to finish for the upcoming beta version. We appreciate your trust and patience as we work towards achieving this goal.

Presently, releasing the beta version with any lingering bugs, such as the ones I encountered after just 30 minutes of gameplay, is not in line with our quality standards.

We understand that many of you are eager for a specific release date. However, I must emphasise that pinpointing an exact date remains challenging due to the nature of unexpected bugs, some of which may require hours, rather than minutes, to address. Unfortunately, I have limited control over such unforeseen obstacles.

Our team is putting forth their utmost effort to launch the beta version this month. We are currently still on track to achieve this target, though I kindly ask for your understanding should a slight delay into the start of September happens. If that is the case I will let you know on the 28th August and keep in constant communication.

When the beta version is ready, we will make a comprehensive announcement across all platforms, ensuring that no one misses the exciting news.

Following the release, you can anticipate a massive rework in how our Patreon and Discord channel are managed. There was a serious lack of communication with Patrons over the past couple of years - and that needs to change.
Further details regarding of our new Patreon and Discord setup will be shared after the game releases.

Thank you for your continued support and patience in these last few days.
I really want beat the fuck outta him.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016

Unlocked

Hi everyone!

In an effort to keep you well-informed, we have been consistently updating the previous post every three days. We hope this approach has allowed many of you to stay engaged and keep up to date with the progress our team has been making.

While we are currently in the alpha stage, I am pleased to report that substantial progress has been made in addressing bugs. Roughly 65-70% of the reported issues have been successfully resolved. Some challenges proved more time-intensive than initially anticipated, underscoring the dedication of our programming team and testers.

It's important to note that our focus is not merely on playing through the entire game repeatedly but on ensuring a smooth and enjoyable experience from start to finish for the upcoming beta version. We appreciate your trust and patience as we work towards achieving this goal.

Presently, releasing the beta version with any lingering bugs, such as the ones I encountered after just 30 minutes of gameplay, is not in line with our quality standards.

We understand that many of you are eager for a specific release date. However, I must emphasise that pinpointing an exact date remains challenging due to the nature of unexpected bugs, some of which may require hours, rather than minutes, to address. Unfortunately, I have limited control over such unforeseen obstacles.

Our team is putting forth their utmost effort to launch the beta version this month. We are currently still on track to achieve this target, though I kindly ask for your understanding should a slight delay into the start of September happens. If that is the case I will let you know on the 28th August and keep in constant communication.

When the beta version is ready, we will make a comprehensive announcement across all platforms, ensuring that no one misses the exciting news.

Following the release, you can anticipate a massive rework in how our Patreon and Discord channel are managed. There was a serious lack of communication with Patrons over the past couple of years - and that needs to change.
Further details regarding of our new Patreon and Discord setup will be shared after the game releases.

I can't be fucking assed, he did it again
pepew-twitch.gif

KodomoXL

Apr 12, 2020
Can't he just say "yeah am lazy and want to milk you guy a little bit more lol" He say like it is bug form cyberpunk 2077 when it release but this dude need to wake up, how much bug a simple point and click novel in renpy can be:unsure:

Reactions: cawksmasha
Dec 7, 2019

Unlocked

Hi everyone!

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
as mentionned before, if you dislike the wait.
just unsubscripe his ass.
the only way most learn is the hard way.

Milking > Boycot > release rushed

Seems to work in a lot of cases... but most of the times not with great results in honest development.
but in this case.... as it is being said milking patreons, it gotta work.

My lesson learned over the years is, if you don't work enough to deserve a penny, you wont even get a dime...

I've seen lots of VN dev's release frequently here and i support some of them myself.
fewer are even on their own and release at least a 5- 10GB novel/game each year.

i assume Icstor is not on his/her own?

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018

Seems to work in a lot of cases... but most of the times not with great results in honest development.

My lesson learned over the years is, if you don't work enough to deserve a penny, you wont even get a dime...

I've seen lots of VN dev's release frequently here and i support some of them myself.
fewer are even on their own and release at least a 5- 10GB novel/game each year.

I'm actually against some "MILKERS!" screamers cause they're kinda annoying. I usually say the same stuff you're saying right now in every other threads like SS or WaL. But this one piece of shit right here. Didn't deserve that treatment.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016

My man, I dont even know who the fuck is still subbed to this dude
Like, lets assume you believe his lies. In that case you would believe what he said about giving the game to everyone that was subbed 2 years ago for free, WHY are people still subbing?

Reactions: Radbot
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes