Noe174

Dec 22, 2022
Let's not stray

Self-censorship is not justified.

Countless games with inappropriate content use patreon or failing that, other platforms.

Which makes me suspect that the explanation is a complaint from someone with conflicts with the developer.

That the developer, out of economic interest, does not want to use another platform and the abandonment of the project is because he is working on other more lucrative projects.

Pay attention to the quality of the renderings, if they change it means that the developer is using someone else.

Finally, it is contradictory to insist on justifying censorship, trying to calm the anger of the community that third parties will fix the problem and at the same time lament about it.

5 days left we will see the final result.

Does anyone here actually believe the update is going to release? Especially after all the news we have been given so far?
I don't even think that ICSTOR himself is working on the project and has ordered it from someone else

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeansjaulet03

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Let's not stray

Self-censorship is not justified.

Countless games with inappropriate content use patreon or, failing that, other platforms.

Which makes me suspect that the explanation is a complaint from someone with conflicts with the developer.

That the developer, out of economic interest, does not want to use another platform and the abandonment of the project is because he is working on other more lucrative projects.

Pay attention to the quality of the renderings, if they change it means that the developer is using someone else.

Finally, it is contradictory to insist on justifying censorship, trying to calm the anger of the community that third parties will fix the problem and at the same time lament about it.

5 days left we will see the final result.
So August 31st is the day we will finally see this fucking update.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
August 31st...of which year? o_O
Dude are you high?
Your own words in your previous post stated: 5 days left we will see the final result.
correctional calculation is thus as follows: (26th which is today, + 5 days from today the result will be 31 for august.)
You must be crazy.
August 31st of this year obviously.

• Hey there
Reactions: stefan011

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
There have been many conflicting reports and the most agreed date is August. There is also no guarantee of it.
Some say September, others say August. I don't even think the devs themselves know when this game is releasing.

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
the latest info that icstor wants to announce a delay at the end of the week still stands or is there anything new?

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes