hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I'm not even sure why there was a situation to begin with. Literally all I said was it is unfair to compare this game to a standard linear Renpy game and invoked a cavalcade of antifans.

I don't even like this game that much. I even had someone call me a dick rider. Super cringe stuff.
You would be quite surprised what type of people use this website. Don't worry dude, you are fine. I have dealt with my fair share of assholes before, I have been here a while, so I know what I am talking about. Just be yourself, and stay out of arguments, they never end well. :) Furthermore, I have had people call me names like "loser" on here. Be vigilant of assholes, and you usually will be able to identify them just the way they post.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Man I should have placed my bets on it not beeing released in August back when the bookies where open :rolleyes:. Everytime this dude mentiones a somewhat specific timeframe you can actually place your entire live savings on him missing said frame.
You might still win a bet. They are talking about it potentially coming in early September. :sneaky:

sh0x

Jun 6, 2017
Honestly at this point I don't want Icstor to ever release the update, this thread has become way too entertaining for it to end like that. I'm sure that update will never see the light of day anyways, so let's just keep up the shit posting in here

Mookey

Nov 13, 2017
ICSTOR: Blah blahh we're almost there blah motherfucking blah ~70% blahhhh ~September 2023.

Random Patron: Oh I see, thank you for the informed response! HYPED.

ICSTOR: Phew
Thanks! I came looking for an update after not checking for a few months. So newest estimate is September. I'll check again 9/30.

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
The more subscribers, The latter be released.
More subscribers and for what, this game really doesn't go anywhere dude. ICSTOR and onyxdime are just fucking around, hopefully we hear from an update next month, but even then that is highly doubted, despite this game's development process has been rather slow.

Reactions: hailua00000
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes