hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
will the latest version of milfy city be posted on here? also will there be a new walkthrough mod for the new version?
For most games, the development process must go through patron first. Secondly after the game is posted on the patron page, a public download for the game will be uploaded soon afterwards on here. Usually that is how it works, and as for milfy city, we have been waiting for the latest update to be posted and uploaded on FZONE, but the only recent news on this game is from the patron page. Apparently the game's not finalized yet, and their patron page states that clearly. We will just have to be patient and hopefully the game will be posted on here some day. When will that be? We'll be lucky if the game is posted sometime of next year. We will have to wait and see though. :giggle:(y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Didn't you read it? He said he had a goal of getting out this month, although he did ask for some patience if it ended up being the first week of April...
Good reiteration. Yes, I did read it, I am aware that he states that the game will be releasing sometime the end of this month, but do you really believe what he is saying is true?

Bismo

Apr 30, 2018
Man I should have placed my bets on it not beeing released in August back when the bookies where open :rolleyes:. Everytime this dude mentiones a somewhat specific timeframe you can actually place your entire live savings on him missing said frame.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: hu lover

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Man I should have placed my bets on it not beeing released in August back when the bookies where open :rolleyes:. Everytime this dude mentiones a somewhat specific timeframe you can actually place your entire live savings on him missing said frame.
Well, we are talking about ICSTOR and milfy city, anything can happen really we just have to wait till the end of this month.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes