bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
It will give him a boost of motivation for a year. He always does this. He is always inspired at first. He loves to start projects. He is like a child. Super motivated at something new. He always loses this initial rush within the first year. Projects die at that point. he drags out milking.. apparently for 4 years now.. and then start a new project that "is going to be awesome". Yeah. Sure thing.
What I dont understand is, why not just finish it and move on? Like, his stories are just there so the game is not a simple gallery pretty much, just make the last update constant fucking with everyone and move on to the next game

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
What I dont understand is, why not just finish it and move on? Like, his stories are just there so the game is not a simple gallery pretty much, just make the last update constant fucking with everyone and move on to the next game
ICSTOR is a piece of rotten shit if you ask me, he devotes all his focus and time on Milfy City, disappointing his fans in the process, and doesn't even deliver promising news on the game. You would think by now he should focus on his other game projects, but apparently he just wants to keep giving us hope where there isn't none to begin with.

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
true but then my advice would be do like mrdots did with melody and such and finish the game in a year,its obvious he doesn't want to do this game anymore,I don't think hes even trying to milk people now I just think he doesn't give a fuck about this game,hes made enough games I trust that he can make a great game,but its going to take him actually coming back,I just wish people wouldn't hate on him so much,dude I deal with the same shit and im so burnt out,when everyones mean to you it doesn't help,its nice to see the world hasn't gave up on him yet though,if milfy mafia is actually a hit I hope it makes some haters go away
You will never see Milfy Mania. It was announced 3 years ago and I recall due to start development this year sometime. No news so far.

BTW it never ceases to amaze me the number of naive people that believe everything they read on the internet without doing some due diligence to check facts or historical behaviour of developers.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
You will never see Milfy Mania. It was announced 3 years ago and I recall due to start development this year sometime. No news so far.

BTW it never ceases to amaze me the number of naive people that believe everything they read on the internet without doing some due diligence to check facts or historical behaviour of developers.
:giggle: (y)
I guess some people don't do their research and just have high hopes for some of ICSTOR's games.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I mean at this point I am like 99% sure this one will be released and that is all I can hope for. The only redeaming value ICSTOR has is bringing the world Sara who is the absolute best girl ever.
Are you really sure about that?

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Hopefully they'll remember to update "August" and "September" references to "September" and "October" when they repost this final update a month from now.
Do you think the latest update is going to come out sometime next month?

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes