Jinyo

Apr 20, 2018
Any chance someone can alt link the patch? Seems mega only allows downloads from very specific browsers now.

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
I'm Scared guys. The changelog says they've completely redone Celia's storyline. Does that mean you no longer get to blackmail her and turn her into your BDSM sex slave? is she a boring, safe vanilla love interest now? I'm afraid to start the game and have my dreams be crushed.
Also this, I hope someone will add a patch that restore Celia 's original content as well incest patch

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Ohhhhh... good point. Maybe spending an hour+ downloading 9+gb might not be worthwhile until the non-beta is actually released... or, are we talking many months before that happens? (vs days)
Interesting answer but we also have to see if he's buying a new car or a new mansion might be years, might even have to get out my coffin...again.;)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Amazing news! I'm sure the wait was definitely worth the 3-year wait! :KEK:

I'm with all the users praising Icstor's professionalism and Onyx's honesty. They really proved that everyone was wrong by finishing the game right when it was promised. Keep up the great work with your next project, dear gentlemen! :HideThePain:

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
Odd... Wasn't the reason eBay ditched almost all the adult items/sellers after they switched to Ayden from PayPal, because PayPal was more lenient than that Dutch firm? Been a helluva long time since I read up on that, though.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes