Nov 1, 2018
Onyxdime
Bug with first night where Linda waits for us in our room.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
  File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 15, in execute
  File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 22, in execute
  File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 22, in <module>
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ml_mc_room_night_scene3_v1.rpyc", line 251, in script
  File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 2259, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 2241, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/statements.py", line 342, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
  File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/exports.py", line 3347, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 3582, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 4055, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 684, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 684, in visit_all
  File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/screen.py", line 476, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 4055, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/screen.py", line 487, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/screen.py", line 680, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 22, in execute
  File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 22, in <module>
  File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/revertable.py", line 281, in revertable_sorted
    return RevertableList(sorted(*args, **kwargs))
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int'

macOS-13.5.2-arm64-arm-64bit arm64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Milfy City 1.0b
Sat Sep 23 05:57:40 2023

Last edited:

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Amazing news! I'm sure the wait was definitely worth the 3-year wait! :KEK:

I'm with all the users praising Icstor's professionalism and Onyx's honesty. They really proved that everyone was wrong by finishing the game right when it was promised. Keep up the great work with your next project, dear gentlemen! :HideThePain:
i know it's sarcasm but icstor's can go fuck himself and onyx's i always thought that it's just a dude doing the work his was pay to do. nothin more nothin less.

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
Interesting answer but we also have to see if he's buying a new car or a new mansion might be years, might even have to get out my coffin...again.;)
Don't put it away. :)

Talk about a blast from the past! Might want to check the python/renpy version used in this to see if it does support win7, I'd seriously doubt that it would, but never know.

also... just went to get some other installer out of storage & found an unopened win7 home install disc on top. weird universe.

3 new OS versions
Actually quite a few more than that, given there were several major upgrades all under the "Windows 10" name (after all, MS claimed win10 was "the last version of windows ever" at its launch)... maybe icstor works for ms, both have issues with "truth".

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
yeah no way i downloaded this game on my old ass laptop and its working but on my pc which is kinda new its always says it can not run

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
When Sidra said that she would name her daughter Isla if she had a daughter, my heart sank, crushed, burned to ashes. The whole short hair petite girl thing is one of my faves and her design was literally perfect for me. :(

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes