Viressa

May 24, 2018
How much content is in this build? I don't mind if it's incomplete, but i dont want to start something that i can finish in just an hour or so.
I'm a speed reader but following the walkthrough (and not skipping dialogue) I can finish this game in about 5 hours. If you're a slower reader, try to figure the game out on your own, or take some time to... appreciate the artwork, it'll likely take far longer. Plenty of good content.

dato000

Nov 16, 2017
guys, I have a question, why the nofile and gofile servers are so friggin slow at downloading?? I always try to download from those servers I got like 2 kb/s max, mega is awesome but I got the 1 gb size problem, what can I do, I'd apreciate any tip.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
guys, I have a question, why the nofile and gofile servers are so friggin slow at downloading?? I always try to download from those servers I got like 2 kb/s max, mega is awesome but I got the 1 gb size problem, what can I do, I'd apreciate any tip.
Use Chrome browser for Mega

Decode

Aug 25, 2017
What game is that from the sig
really wanna know cause that milf looks delish:heartcoveredeyes:

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes