Echo-128

May 13, 2018
since there's a pool, she could be:
a)aunt's friend, but the fence makes it improbable, since aunt seems to be a rich
b) someone living with the neighboors we spy in the afternoon
c) Bob's lover ( if you look for his car keys he has a spare)
Or maybe Lily invites MC over to her place...
And we meet (dramatic music) Lily's mom?

Keeps with the whole "milf" theme.

Reactions: fanboi

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Black pubes make more sense to fit as a relation of Mom, blonde hair's a dye job. Not that there's much logic to the hair color anyway (where did Sara's ginger hair come from?)

Reactions: bigpenniser

RedWhite

Modder
Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Pepé Le Pew, you know the job. It was very nice to have this update coming up. I love you my friend. You did a good jobs. XD

lylymaymac

Jun 30, 2018
I'm stuck in a 3/5 relationship with all four, is this the end of the game and waiting for the new update?
:':)'(

DildoWeilder

Jul 30, 2017
How much content is in this build? I don't mind if it's incomplete, but i dont want to start something that i can finish in just an hour or so.

Zetta Man

Jul 9, 2017
Is 0.4 really coming soon? Because in ICSTOR website they say the next build is like 30% done...

And I hope we have some new Caroline content because for me she is the best girl.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Is 0.4 really coming soon? Because in ICSTOR website they say the next build is like 30% done...

And I hope we have some new Caroline content because for me she is the best girl.
I think that if we're lucky, it'll be released late July, but I doubt it. I've read there will be more content with Caroline in the next version though.

Reactions: Zetta Man
May 26, 2018

Its probably caroline, the "neighbor" because of the binoculars item already in the game, and hopefully Judy. Thought she was hot from the get go. #1 is Linda (the best milf) #2 is Caroline

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Black pubes make more sense to fit as a relation of Mom, blonde hair's a dye job. Not that there's much logic to the hair color anyway (where did Sara's ginger hair come from?)
Everyone (including the dad) in the family has black hair except Sara. Maybe she was adopted. :RarePepe::test:

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Everyone (including the dad) in the family has black hair except Sara. Maybe she was adopted. :RarePepe::test:
That'd be an interesting twist to the story, since she's pretty much in love with MC. I think it would be a nice change to a typical sister character in these incest games.

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes