Masturbatey

Sep 14, 2016
I feel like the relationship points with each character should start at 0/5 instead of 1/5, because if we're getting another Caroline update in v4.0 that means she'll be at 4/5. So doesn't that mean she'll only receive content for one more update before maxing out. It's the same for the mom too, only two more updates till she's maxed and we still have yet to see any "real" sex. Yeah, she has given a blowjob so it's not as bad but with Caroline it's only been foreplay with her. seems a bit odd compared to Sarah and Celia both of which have already had anal, Celia even doing so in her first relationship point. It just seems a little uneven to me.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I feel like the relationship points with each character should start at 0/5 instead of 1/5, because if we're getting another Caroline update in v4.0 that means she'll be at 4/5. So doesn't that mean she'll only receive content for one more update before maxing out. It's the same for the mom too, only two more updates till she's maxed and we still have yet to see any "real" sex. Yeah, she has given a blowjob so it's not as bad but with Caroline it's only been foreplay with her. seems a bit odd compared to Sarah and Celia both of which have already had anal, Celia even doing so in her first relationship point. It just seems a little uneven to me.
Dude, it seems to me that you haven't realized yet that this game isn't going to be just another patron milking fest: just another endless pointless plot that's not going anywhere.
This is not "The twist": Icstor will complete it and will move on to another project (as he always did).

american

Apr 24, 2017
I know he love bring his game to a end and myself I love it went you know game with have a end but does everyone else feel same or should he make a game with a continously play or keep going as he it my opinion it work for me like it it but how do you see it or add caharcter from his other games into his new ones to give the same continously effect

Reactions: just4u

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I know he love bring his game to a end and myself I love it went you know game with have a end but does everyone else feel same or should he make a game with a continously play or keep going as he it my opinion it work for me like it it but how do you see it or add caharcter from his other games into his new ones to give the same continously effect
No, tell the story, be done with it and move on to the next one. A continuous game would hurt the quality in the long run and that would turn people away. Too many tv series don't realise they have a limited life span and also try to go on past that point and the series is cancelled anyway because people stop watching. Let him do what he does, because he does it well.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes