Filthy

Jul 29, 2017
I know he love bring his game to a end and myself I love it went you know game with have a end but does everyone else feel same or should he make a game with a continously play or keep going as he it my opinion it work for me like it it but how do you see it or add caharcter from his other games into his new ones to give the same continously effect
Devs that add characters halfway thru their games shouldn't be supported. They have no intention of finishing the game and intend to drag the patreon donations for as long as possible or have no idea how to write a story at a preteen writting level..
which gives me PTSDs of when my little sister watched teletubbies 6 hours a day.

ICSTOR on the other end do finish his games, if he remade his RPGM(eww) games to Ren'py or unity.. he would surpass a lot of top patreons

connerj

Jul 3, 2018
Just downloaded and loving it (lost a good chunk of this morning to it!). Sleeping scenes are always my favourite. Thanks!

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
What's the difference between Mirror 1 and Mirror 2 downloads?
There isn't any. You'll get exactly the same game from both links.

Next update due when? I'm getting a little edgy........................whoa
Early August seems to be most likely. ICSTOR said last week that v0.4 was at least a month away from being done.

How to find where version ends ? im done with Zuri And Suri
Every time you reach the end of the content for a specific character the game notifies you. I don't think you can miss it.
Refer to the walkthrough in the walkthrough thread if you need more assistance.

Reactions: Xumeey

Harbringer1992

Jan 12, 2018
Need help. I'm stuck on 2/3 with Sarah. She asked me to visit her in class but when i do nothing happens??? What am i suppose to do to progress to 3/3 with Sarah. Someone please give me a detailed walk through on this or is the game bugged?

p.k.b

Jun 10, 2018
i get every single animation for single time in my android Oreo on the other hand i get multiple time animation for a single scene in my pc so whats the problem with the android version

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes