Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
So let me get this straight, after we got massively blueballed by mom, it's unlikely we'll get her within this update or even next update?

So 5 months long blueballs minimum?

Goddamn.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
So let me get this straight, after we got massively blueballed by mom, it's unlikely we'll get her within this update or even next update?

So 5 months long blueballs minimum?

Goddamn.
Don't like it? pay $15 and vote in the patreon polls. This update (0.4) has been decided, the next update (0.5) hasn't been decided yet. There will be a poll to choose the focus of 0.5 shortly after 0.4's release.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Don't like it? pay $15 and vote in the patreon polls. This update (0.4) has been decided, the next update (0.5) hasn't been decided yet. There will be a poll to choose the focus of 0.5 shortly after 0.4's release.
I didn't mean it in a bad way, as I've said before the level of this game (if it keeps it up) pretty much discounts any complaints about deadlines or whatever. I'd support him, but I'm a little wary of patreons after some of my favorites turning so bad. The "monthly release" thing just leaves so much room and opportunity for bullshit...but that's off-topic.

I'm pretty sure the 0.5 poll will end up for mom to be honest.

Reactions: Hardcore1234

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
Between this, the wait since she was introduced, and all the secret cards of her getting annihilated, I have to think we won't be wasting any time getting down to business with poor lil' auntie.
Nah dude I can assure you, we will get only boobjob/blowjob. As much I want to be able to bone her in this update, I can safely gurantee you we will be not getting vaginal/anal with her.

Reactions: Nerdyguy31

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Personally I would like to see a story centred around characters who are not shown with ridiculously oversized boobs etc. Characters more like Akiko and Winnie from Beach Party would have me in heaven ;)
View attachment 121739 View attachment 121739 View attachment 121740 View attachment 121741
If you want a game with super gorgeous models with small tits, then do a search for: His Legacy, but play the prequel first which is: Dancer And A Lustrous Stage and let me know what you think ;)

Reactions: Namco15 and Wookie

CrazyZach

May 29, 2018
If you want a game with super gorgeous models with small tits, then do a search for: His Legacy, but play the prequel first which is: Dancer And A Lustrous Stage and let me know what you think ;)
Found only this

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes