DeadBeatDaad

Sep 25, 2017
Nah dude I can assure you, we will get only boobjob/blowjob. As much I want to be able to bone her in this update, I can safely gurantee you we will be not getting vaginal/anal with her.
I'll take either, just as long as it isn't any of the hj/between the cheeks/feet crap. Slow playing the mains is all well and good but side characters should be quick fun to make the wait more bearable.

direwald

Jan 14, 2018
Hey guys, I could use some help. When I try to get into the main menu, I get this error message

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 370, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 387, in execute
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'show_name'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "E:\Downloads\Milfy_City-0.3b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Downloads\Milfy_City-0.3b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1888, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "E:\Downloads\Milfy_City-0.3b-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Downloads\Milfy_City-0.3b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2635, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Downloads\Milfy_City-0.3b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3019, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "E:\Downloads\Milfy_City-0.3b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "E:\Downloads\Milfy_City-0.3b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "E:\Downloads\Milfy_City-0.3b-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 420, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "E:\Downloads\Milfy_City-0.3b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3019, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "E:\Downloads\Milfy_City-0.3b-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "E:\Downloads\Milfy_City-0.3b-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 611, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 387, in execute
  File "<screen language>", line 387, in <module>
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'show_name'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347

Sun Jul 08 09:55:18 2018
Any ideas what to do? I'm using the latest version from the OP.

Reactions: devdexx

ZackEvans

Jul 4, 2018
Hey guys. I have a problem..My Sara Relations is already 2...

But I can't find her now..school..home is the same..I have completed Sara weekend Event.. and playing video games

Linda, Caroline, Celia has completed....

Am I stuck with the Bug?:pokerFace::pokerFace::pokerFace::test2:
i dont think you're stuck because as far as i know, they're not there because the game itself is not updating yet from version 0.3 . So i guess we'll need to wait for the game to be update to another version. you could still see them at nights in their bedroom ;D

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
i dont think you're stuck because as far as i know, they're not there because the game itself is not updating yet from version 0.3 . So i guess we'll need to wait for the game to be update to another version. you could still see them at nights in their bedroom ;D
1) There's a walkthrough in the walkthrough thread;

2) it is clearly stated in the OP: don't ask for help here - there's a walkthrough thread;

3) yes, he is stuck. No, there are no bugs: he's stuck because he can't understand what he has to do next;

4) what to do when you're stuck: just remember when the characters are in the morning/afternoon/evening/night and talk to them;

5) the game itself notifies you when there is no more content for a character (except the teacher)

CrazyZach

May 29, 2018
1) There's a walkthrough in the walkthrough thread;

2) it is clearly stated in the OP: don't ask for help here - there's a walkthrough thread;

3) yes, he is stuck. No, there are no bugs: he's stuck because he can't understand what he has to do next;

4) what to do when you're stuck: just remember when the characters are in the morning/afternoon/evening/night and talk to them;

5) the game itself notifies you when there is no more content for a character (except the teacher)
Why can't he ask for help?

Guiltia08

Jun 30, 2018
Hello, i think i'm stuck, in walktrough after i get blackmail in celia computer, i have to talk to judy therapist but where can i find her? her house does not even appear in my map

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
Hello, i think i'm stuck, in walktrough after i get blackmail in celia computer, i have to talk to judy therapist but where can i find her? her house does not even appear in my map
The therapist is at the school, down one of the corridors

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes