kapos

Feb 14, 2018
i know i am not the first guy who think about this but i want see this game have cross paths with other game ,i know it is difficult for many reasons but sound so awesome :)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
What I truly love about this is that there's 0 grindiness. Events happen if you're in the right place at the right time, not when you've bulked up to the point where Atlas looks like a daisy, have €6500000 in your bank account and have relentlessly sexed everyone until they're cum-addled sloots.

There's thought gone into this and I adore the models.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Does anyone know how to access the secret gallery in the game, because I found images and lines of cod but I can't figure how to open it in game, I even found the hidden elements that open the images., but no luck with opening the secret gallery, if it's not a way I'll add one to my mod...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: tomislazy

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
in your room, right above the computer monitor there is a hand shaped in the form of a “victory” sign or a two. click that and that’s the gallery containing all the cards to be picked up in the game.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
amazing to see that prior to Milfy City ICSTOR had around 1100-1200 patrons and more than doubled that to 2600+.

he’s more than deserving of the support and it just goes to show that he’s set a very high bar for v0.01’s.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
amazing to see that prior to Milfy City ICSTOR had around 1100-1200 patrons and more than doubled that to 2600+.

he’s more than deserving of the support and it just goes to show that he’s set a very high bar for v0.01’s.
Yeah but he is slower then others , i don't know if patrons will follow him if all the updates are like 0.3

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
I cant find sara any more shes not in the usual places at each time of day helppp
Going to need more information than that. Did you finish her available content already? Are you supposed to meet her in school (classroom)? Are you supposed to Skype her? What was the last thing you did with her?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes