Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
This seems likely to happen at Relationship level 4. The dev seems to enjoy teasing the players a bit, coming up with everything short of PIV intercourse with the family members.
Why 4 and not 5? Sort of the "ICSTOR's pussy" version of "Chekhov's gun". The teaser image suggests 4 way sex between MC, Linda, Caroline and Sara will happen at some point. My assumption is that you have to bring everyone's relationship level to 5(and probably develop the storyline with Judy) to bring that about. Otherwise the dev is kind of a shmuck to sell the game using an image/scene that's nowhere in the game. :p
Well the delay is mostly because once you have gone full sex, there isn't much more to do other than mix and match the threesomes or throw in minor kinks that some people get upset about because they aren't into them.

Longer time between first sexual act and full on sex the better the story usually is being built.

JohnDoeJoe

Apr 24, 2017
Who all are excited about this ? Looks like 0.5 is gonna be lit af
I'm not really looking for more animation. For me icstor has always been 100 years beyond all competition by the content his/her games have. And the recent quality of images is outstanding. Therefore I just like to see more content, especially as the 0.3 update was.... a disaster. I just need more content of all the main character (no more focus on just a single character per update), that's all.

I feel like he/she recently hasn't that much time, no idea where it comes from. Maybe rendering this high quality images are taking too much? Maybe free time? Idk. But if he /she just does the same as usual (not the 0.3 joke update) then I'm more than happy.

Rappax

Mar 19, 2018
Have you just discovered the power of "clickbait"? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
It´s not about the clickbait :coldsweat::coldsweat::coldsweat: I like the game, but I´m starting to feel a bit angry at ICSTOR for not making one whole story first and then getting to make others :coldsweat::coldsweat::coldsweat:

Thekyo240

Jul 9, 2018
[QUOTE =“サニー,帖子:900799,成员:591726”]使用此主题伙伴
[/ QUOTE]
Thank you,I tried it, The first step, I can only find Linda in the morning, the next step has been tried, the end result is in the morning, I can only choose either yes or no,

D

Deleted member 612615

It´s not about the clickbait :coldsweat::coldsweat::coldsweat: I like the game, but I´m starting to feel a bit angry at ICSTOR for not making one whole story first and then getting to make others :coldsweat::coldsweat::coldsweat:
Well the problem with that is, like me, i have zero interest in sara or the twins. So if the storyline for the twins and sara was fully comkpleted first, id have stopped playing the game after the first relationship point. Also works the other way round. If Mom, Carolines, Violets and Judys story were completed first, then id play them and stop playing the game after completing them.

I kinda get where you are coming from on that regard, id have preferred to see everything done for each relationship point for each character rather than prioritising certain "in demand" characters.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Well the problem with that is, like me, i have zero interest in sara or the twins.
That's always the problem if a game like this gives you a choice whose tail you want to chase. Try to please everyone and you end up disappointing most, because you spend so much time on content for paths only a few really care about. We have seen that for many, many games linked on this forum.

D

Deleted member 612615

That's always the problem if a game like this gives you a choice whose tail you want to chase. Try to please everyone and you end up disappointing most, because you spend so much time on content for paths only a few really care about. We have seen that for many, many games linked on this forum.
Yes because nearly all of the devs of these games use Patreon to fund making these games and they inadvertantly give "power" to their Patreons who all dont have the same taste.

I bet if theres no money involved and someone made a game like this for fun, there would be little debate on how character development would go because it would be down to the dev themselves.

But thats the way of things...cant please everyone. Probably gonna be a few annoyed people who cant get further with Celia yet given she had the biggest storyline arc in v0.1

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I bet if theres no money involved and someone made a game like this for fun, there would be little debate on how character development would go because it would be down to the dev themselves.
You'd think so but that's not the case. You still have people with strong opinions trying to push the devs in a direction to satisfy them. It's not a money issue.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
you should really find another game to discuss because this argument is retarded. there is only so much you can do with the time the dev has. of course someone will be dissapointed, he cant focus on 2 characters entirely and MC fucked them in all sorts of ways while others you havent even seen their boobs. its better to be focused on 1-2 characters per update and actually progress with them rather than focus on everyone and exchange 10 sentences with them.
its known weeks and even months before the update drops, who's character's story will be developed. if you dont like that character, skip the update (like i did with 0.3) and come back in few months when its time for someone you like. its not like there isnt dozen of other good games out to play. its pretty simple, dont see what the whole discussion is about.
next update is few weeks away so i dont even want to think what stupid reason you will guys come up with to discuss next

Reactions: ulT1m4 and Floga

Fenarius

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Have you show in the Walkthrough Thread ?

Use this File

For example: The scene Nr. 23 must be in the Dark Alley on a wall right or behind / background
I already had that one. For some reason, when I saved and reopened the game it appeared, so it's fixed I guess.

the twins threaten to kill you? damn that didnt happen to me XD
I lied to them.

sogaylol

Dec 16, 2017
why can't i start the game???

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'D:\\Private\\Milfy_City-0.3-pc\\Milfy_City-0.3-pc/game/splash_screen.rpy', 1531289481, 1) is defined twice, at game/splash_screen.rpy:1 and game/splash_screen.rpy:2.

papsuken

Jun 2, 2017
why can't i start the game???

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'D:\\Private\\Milfy_City-0.3-pc\\Milfy_City-0.3-pc/game/splash_screen.rpy', 1531289481, 1) is defined twice, at game/splash_screen.rpy:1 and game/splash_screen.rpy:2.
Check in that directory --- D:\\Private\\Milfy_City-0.3-pc\\Milfy_City-0.3-pc/game/ --- if you have 2 files named splash_screen.rpy.
move one of them out of the folder anywhere and try again. (do not delete it, it's just a test)

monk61

Dec 4, 2017
Since we're on the topic, does anyone actually like the twins ? I don't know why but it feels "cheap" the way that it was done..
yeah the twins wer lame, I get milking patreon, hey its revenue, no fault no foul, the mans making money, good for him, but unless he plans to make this a huge relevant factor in later chapters, its a complete waste of time, ok ok, we all know this, we all wanna see caroline bent over a table or linda perfecting toncil yoddeling, those 12 guys hiding under sara's bed waiting for her faucet to set to full open, but hey, im one of those wierdos waiting for the teacher to install a chalkboard over the MC's bed, and in intrest of trying to remain quiet, desperately writing on said board "moan" yeeeeee" "ohmygod", but hell, its a game, icstor is doing awesome work....I get board with it....I wait 3 or 5 updates

Dasati

May 30, 2017
I'm not really looking for more animation. For me icstor has always been 100 years beyond all competition by the content his/her games have. And the recent quality of images is outstanding. Therefore I just like to see more content, especially as the 0.3 update was.... a disaster. I just need more content of all the main character (no more focus on just a single character per update), that's all.

I feel like he/she recently hasn't that much time, no idea where it comes from. Maybe rendering this high quality images are taking too much? Maybe free time? Idk. But if he /she just does the same as usual (not the 0.3 joke update) then I'm more than happy.
Tbf 0.3 was an experiment in delivering monthly updates (mucked up a bit coz he fell ill, but overall dev time was still about a month) because thats what some people were asking for. Icstor tried it, found majority weren't happy with that amount of content and now he's learned from that. Some perspective on what we already know about 0.4. Update 0.3 was about 320+ new images, Icstor has said already on discord 600 images done for 0.4. Also bear in mind those 600 images and the status is only 50%. Which suggests that's 600 images involving kitchen guest, hes only just started working on Caroline's content.

@monk61 Tbf the twin's were just bonus char's, the lion's share of content in that update went to Linda and Caroline. Twin's story for now is finished, we'll only get more with them if the patron's ask for it. Introducing minor char's with a subplot isn't "milking" patreon.

For those complaining about the order of char updates/way story is unfolding I think there's a bit of misunderstanding. Patron's decide who an update will focus on, that's it. Everything else about their story is decided by Icstor and his writer. No char is going to be neglected or sidelined, if your fav char isn't chosen as update focus just be patient, they'll get to her eventually. My god people we're only at 0.3 currently.

monk61

Dec 4, 2017
Dasati, you seem a tad defensive and not taking my post as the intended humor it was posted as, bonus material in a completely unfleshed product can be definded quite honestly in a variety of different ways, myself I see it as a waste of time if not later relavent, those images and time could have done any number of things...dare I say slowly describing the creation of coffee, if you see it different, fine. If you are ics, I stand correcdted, if not no point is valid, and I'll stand with comedic intent

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes