Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
GUYS HELPP
how can i put sex toys and sexy dress in Celia's locker?
Open your inventory. Select the item you want to put in the drawer (it will say "Selected"), then click on the cabinet drawer. Should place the item and you'll leave the area before getting caught.

Aug 5, 2016
Is Caroline's model based on the same one Leanna (from VDateGames) is? they seem to have the same wide-mouth facial structure. I like it very much. Reminds me of a girl I knew about five years ago.

Lembee

Oct 4, 2017
can i fuck my mom or my sister ??? like i followed walk through but i cant get anywhere near to them

Fenarius

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
I seem to be missing these scenes and secret scenes. I cannot find the missing secret scene anywhere, and all my relationships are at max (3, 3, 3, 2).
EDIT: Nevermind, those three scenes unlocked after I got the Zuri-threatens-to-kill-me event.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jackfriday001

Jan 19, 2018
Open your inventory. Select the item you want to put in the drawer (it will say "Selected"), then click on the cabinet drawer. Should place the item and you'll leave the area before getting caught.
Thank you for your help but I couldn't do it. If I send you my save file, will you pass that section for me? Then you upload here?

Win_Security

May 18, 2018
@Fenarius I seem to be missing these scenes and secret scenes. I cannot find the missing secret scene anywhere, and all my relationships are at max (3, 3, 3, 2).
EDIT: Nevermind, those three scenes unlocked after I got the Zuri-threatens-to-kill-me event.
Have you show in the Walkthrough Thread ?

Use this File

For example: The scene Nr. 23 must be in the Dark Alley on a wall right or behind / background

Rappax

Mar 19, 2018
Awesome piece of work. Though it´s still missing some key elements, like the actual action with Linda, Caroline or Sarah. If you´re willing to wait for this to become true. Than my friend you´re going to have a lot of fun with this game.
10/10 would play again, and I surelly will play this game again, when the new update comes.
Heavy fapping material inluded !!!!

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I personally prefer to wait a bit longer for decent amount of content. Small updates that take 5 minutes to compete is not the ideal.
I think the same way as you. But it's hard not to get excited with every update though, especially when you're waiting for updates from all your favorite games at the same time. I've got to at least see the changelog. :coldsweat:

Reactions: Big AlA
U

User_633486

the girls tits are proportionate to their bodies ergo they are just right

can't wait to play with lara croft caroline in the next update

Reactions: kymico and Shane498
U

User_633486

Is Caroline's model based on the same one Leanna (from VDateGames) is? they seem to have the same wide-mouth facial structure. I like it very much. Reminds me of a girl I knew about five years ago.
i see lara croft from the latest 2 tomb raiders when i look at caroline

Reactions: Namco15

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Awesome piece of work. Though it´s still missing some key elements, like the actual action with Linda, Caroline or Sarah. If you´re willing to wait for this to become true. Than my friend you´re going to have a lot of fun with this game.
10/10 would play again, and I surelly will play this game again, when the new update comes.
Heavy fapping material inluded !!!!
This seems likely to happen at Relationship level 4. The dev seems to enjoy teasing the players a bit, coming up with everything short of PIV intercourse with the family members.
Why 4 and not 5? Sort of the "ICSTOR's pussy" version of "Chekhov's gun". The teaser image suggests 4 way sex between MC, Linda, Caroline and Sara will happen at some point. My assumption is that you have to bring everyone's relationship level to 5(and probably develop the storyline with Judy) to bring that about. Otherwise the dev is kind of a shmuck to sell the game using an image/scene that's nowhere in the game. :p

D

Deleted member 612615

This seems likely to happen at Relationship level 4. The dev seems to enjoy teasing the players a bit, coming up with everything short of PIV intercourse with the family members.
Why 4 and not 5? Sort of the "ICSTOR's pussy" version of "Chekhov's gun". The teaser image suggests 4 way sex between MC, Linda, Caroline and Sara will happen at some point. My assumption is that you have to bring everyone's relationship level to 5(and probably develop the storyline with Judy) to bring that about. Otherwise the dev is kind of a shmuck to sell the game using an image/scene that's nowhere in the game. :p
Have you just discovered the power of "clickbait"? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes