Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
when will a serious mod come out? (walk+cheats)
Well you can use the URM mod which works as a cheat engine and has the capacity for a walk through. However, modders are some times reluctant to make mods for unfinished buggy games until the Dev gets most of the kinks fixed. So if you want a mod, you might be waiting awhile. These devs are kinda slow.

Sep 26, 2023
Even the one of Caroline getting fucked by Bob made me sick. Absolute cuck trash. I loved all the main girls and this was the first of AVn's I played and didn't need to see that. See them being defiled because cuck bucks flooded the game.
That's disgusting ! I can't believe Bob has fucked his wife before the main character ! I can't believe he got Linda pregnant three times before the main character !

GothGirl

Mar 21, 2019
Problem: I've updated game to 1.0d version but now some of my saves don't work. Of course there is no problem with them on 1.0c. Will there by another patch that will let me use this saves on newer version or simply after I finish story I just need to install some mods to unlock gallery?

Rickyhoppy

Mar 7, 2019
Hi Guy's, Started a new game as the old saves would not work. getting an error and can't progress with Linda's story.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 15, in execute
  File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 22, in execute
  File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 22, in <module>
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ml_mc_room_night_scene3_v1.rpyc", line 251, in script
  File "C:\Games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2259, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2241, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 342, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3347, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3582, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "C:\Games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 684, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 476, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 487, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 680, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "C:\Games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\revertable.py", line 281, in revertable_sorted
    return RevertableList(sorted(*args, **kwargs))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Milfy City 1.0c
Wed Sep 27 23:28:00 2023

Any Ideas on a fix. great game and loving replaying it.

Pothos

May 8, 2017
The unlock gallery file is much better.
The unlock gallery file suits your interests better, my upload simply makes the hidden images more visible, the unlock is self explanatory. If you just want the images then use the unlock, if you want assistance in finding them use mine, or use neither.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Are you ICSTOR's chief propagandist?
We already had this discussion and that's not what happened. At all.
There was one guy who may or may not have reported them and they admitted themselves that they were already under scrutiny before, just like many other titles that feature incest and/or noncon.
Thanks for the facepalm.
Love how even your unconfirmed source mentions "some user" and not that "F95 mass reported" because we were "jealous of ICSTOR" like that other clown claimed.
So, you do admit that there may have at least been someone reporting the game then?

By the way, insulting other people, calling them clowns, or whatever else, doesn't do you any favors in a discussion. You automatically lose by doing that, because all you're doing is showing everyone that you're someone who can't control themself while a having a conversation. If you can't maintain civility, then you've lost and always will lose, even if you happen to be on the right side of the argument.

Also, if you've spent any time in this thread as an observer, then you'd see the kind of behavior that was going on here. Most, if not all of it no longer visible because of forum rules and thread cleanup. But mass reporting ICSTOR, intentionally trying to sabotage him, and so on were all very common talking points here. That kind of behavior was absolutely encouraged by people here either out of jealousy or wrongfully thinking it would somehow get development back on track.

I even believe that Onyxdime at one point suggested that the reports did come from F95, because he explicitly said he was handling the negotiations with Patreon to get ICSTOR's page restored.

Again, most, if not all of this is no longer viewable. I take people at their word, and if people are claiming they will report someone, or are encouraging others to do so, then the expectation is that they will do that. Threats, no matter what the kind are to be taken seriously.

I won't argue with you, though, or reply to you again for the obvious reasons I stated early on in this post.

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
I understand little or nothing about the "passions" that this developer awakens. Yes, I can speak from my experience as a player.
When I played it I was delighted, it was my first game, and I looked for information about when it would be updated and what I read was not encouraging at all.
I find that the release was made last Friday, as a fan I downloaded it immediately to see that there were so many flaws that it was literally unplayable.
With version 1.d you can now play, but there are still important flaws, characters that disappear, continuity inconsistencies and losses of characters and history.
I am ok? NO. Do I hate ICSTOR? NO. Do I hope that the final version is up to par and constitutes a continuity and improvement of version 0.71b? OF COURSE.

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
Did I accept "no" when Liza said it? Did I accept "no" when Delilah said it? Did I accept "no" when Celia said it?

Then what makes Sidra thinks it'll work, now?

Bring back Isla.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
My game crashes when my the event when Linda is in my room at night, is there a fix?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oyun buradan sonra hata veriyor;
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ml_mc_room_night_scene3_v1.rpyc", line 251, in script
  File "C:\Users\GÖKHAN\Downloads\Compressed\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2259, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\GÖKHAN\Downloads\Compressed\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2241, in call
  File "C:\Users\GÖKHAN\Downloads\Compressed\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 342, in call
  File "C:\Users\GÖKHAN\Downloads\Compressed\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3347, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  "C:\Users\GÖKHAN\Downloads\Compressed\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\ui.py" dosyası, satır 299, etkileşimde
  Dosya "C:\Users\GÖKHAN\Downloads\Compressed\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", satır 3582, etkileşimde
    tekrarla, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=önyüklemeler, trans_pause=trans_pause, duraklatma=duraklatma, duraklatma_başlatma=pause_başlatma, duraklatma_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: görmezden gelme
  Interactive_core'da "C:\Users\GÖKHAN\Downloads\Compressed\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py" dosyası, satır 4055
  Visit_all'da "C:\Users\GÖKHAN\Downloads\Compressed\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py" dosyası, satır 684
    d.visit_all(geri arama, görüldü)
  Visit_all'da "C:\Users\GÖKHAN\Downloads\Compressed\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py" dosyası, satır 684
  Visit_all'da "C:\Users\GÖKHAN\Downloads\Compressed\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py" dosyası, satır 476
    geri arama (kendi kendine)
  Dosya "C:\Users\GÖKHAN\Downloads\Compressed\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", satır 4055, <lambda> içinde
  Dosya "C:\Users\GÖKHAN\Downloads\Compressed\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", satır 487, per_interact'ta
    self.update()
  Dosya "C:\Users\GÖKHAN\Downloads\Compressed\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", satır 680, güncellemede
  "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy" dosyası, satır 15, yürütülüyor
  "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy" dosyası, satır 15, yürütülüyor
  "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy" dosyası, satır 22, yürütülüyor
  Dosya "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", satır 22, <module> içinde
  Dosya "C:\Users\GÖKHAN\Downloads\Compressed\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\revertable.py", satır 281, revertable_sorted içinde
TypeError: 'str' ve 'int' örnekleri arasında '<' desteklenmiyor

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Milfy Şehri 1.0c
27 Eylül Çarşamba 23:34:24 2023
[/kod]

[ATTACH type="full"]2961906[/ATTACH]
I'm getting an error during Linda visiting your bedroom event at night. Anyone know how to fix it?
Hi Guy's, Started a new game as the old saves would not work. getting an error and can't progress with Linda's story.

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2259, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2241, in call
  File "C:\Games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 342, in call
  File "C:\Games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3347, in call_screen
  File "C:\Games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
  File "C:\Games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3582, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in interact_core
  File "C:\Games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 476, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 487, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 680, in update
  File "C:\Games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\revertable.py", line 281, in revertable_sorted

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Milfy City 1.0c
Wed Sep 27 23:28:00 2023

Any Ideas on a fix. great game and loving replaying it.
Use the fix here

Reactions: FlorenThanos Perez
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes