amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
ive fineshed every character except sara still cant spy in bathroom after the second spying on her.not in there in morning ,only in school in corridor and bieng told already spoke to her, or in her room in afternoon and bieng told not now.i can wake her in the night and get thigh job or blow job or feet etc but cant progress to other things which are locked.been on week end with her so im stumped plus the mall seems to be under construction?

Reactions: HHHHH111

ChillyDabs

Donor
Dec 14, 2019
ive fineshed every character except sara still cant spy in bathroom after the second spying on her.not in there in morning ,only in school in corridor and bieng told already spoke to her, or in her room in afternoon and bieng told not now.i can wake her in the night and get thigh job or blow job or feet etc but cant progress to other things which are locked.been on week end with her so im stumped plus the mall seems to be under construction?
same here

Reactions: HHHHH111

Lusa2

Apr 6, 2018
Hello,
I had to restart my game after 1.0D came out.
Linda's story is blocked at this scene, the scene triggers but it does not progress the story. Also the ingame walktrhough only display "Linda" without anything under. I think the next step is supposed to be her workplace scenes ? not sure tho 1695863390154.png

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
I've made a new Incest patch with more transformation than previous.

Extract to [game folder] and replace the old if you have it. (As usual, modified files have their backup)

Report any errors/breachs via screenshot to help

Making an i-patch in this White Elephant it's like trying to repair a nuclear plant with a Swissknife.

IMPORTANT THINGS: DO NOT DELETE PATCH & PATCH2 [GAME FOLDER]\GAME!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE Mommy AND Daddy, YOU JUST HAVE TO EDIT _ipatch.rpy AND REPLACE ON FIRST 4 LINES

EDIT: As a bonus, you have a texbox slider in preferences for those that have problem for seeing text without contrast
Is this mod replace caroline and Sara as sister?

z95_22

Jul 19, 2023
Hello,
I had to restart my game after 1.0D came out.
Linda's story is blocked at this scene, the scene triggers but it does not progress the story. Also the ingame walktrhough only display "Linda" without anything under. I think the next step is supposed to be her workplace scenes ? not sure tho View attachment 2962428
I hope a patch would be released for the bugs i have reading.

HGR11957

Apr 5, 2021
Is there another way to earn money ? I have already earned the $1000 for Violet. Now I need another $1000 for Cindy.

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
Is there another way to earn money ? I have already earned the $1000 for Violet. Now I need another $1000 for Cindy.
I'm right there as well, and I don't feel like grinding it all up by playing minigames. I think I recall there was a way to tamper with your save files to add money somewhere in this thread.

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
This mod has solved the money issue. :)

Requested quick Mod with some more game settings
(named saves/textsize/textbox/QuickMenu) + cheating the money
Info: only tested with the new game version v1.0c!

Edit Sept. 27, 2023:
After a quick check with the new compressed game version
my Mod v1.0c seems to be compatible with game version v1.0d, too.

New:
I tried now an Android port for the game with my Mod and the gallery unlocker from
here integrated.
But be aware I only did a quick try for it, and the game is actually designed for PC use.

Download Mod v1.0c (~1MB)
(compatible to game v1.0d)
Workupload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mods (~1.2GB)
- Pixeldrain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2958446 View attachment 2958447 View attachment 2958448 View attachment 2958449

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes