WNNS

Mar 6, 2020
ive fineshed every character except sara still cant spy in bathroom after the second spying on her.not in there in morning ,only in school in corridor and bieng told already spoke to her, or in her room in afternoon and bieng told not now.i can wake her in the night and get thigh job or blow job or feet etc but cant progress to other things which are locked.been on week end with her so im stumped plus the mall seems to be under construction?
Tried my fix? it's for 1.0c but it should work, you can delete when you complete the task.

DeWae007

Dec 10, 2021
I've made a new Incest patch with more transformation than previous.

Extract to [game folder] and replace the old if you have it. (As usual, modified files have their backup)

Report any errors/breachs via screenshot to help

Making an i-patch in this White Elephant it's like trying to repair a nuclear plant with a Swissknife.

IMPORTANT THINGS: DO NOT DELETE PATCH & PATCH2 [GAME FOLDER]\GAME!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE Mommy AND Daddy, YOU JUST HAVE TO EDIT _ipatch.rpy AND REPLACE ON FIRST 4 LINES

EDIT: As a bonus, you have a texbox slider in preferences for those that have problem for seeing text without contrast
Does this patch work on Mac? and If so do you know how to install?

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
The gallery is missing Celia's Finale. It show's the scene right before you the last one. Specifically, her final weekend event is not in the gallery. If it is, it's buried among the other girls.

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
i don't know what to do to unlock the neighbors daughter story
If on version 1.0 we apply the CRC amount of 0.71b, then just 317 pictures and 15 animations are missing. And all this applies to neighbors.
In version 1.0 there are only 22 pictures left starting with “Ne_”, in the form of their house and the rooms in it.
At the same time 0.71b was broken in part by Celia's script, and two animations were missing (Linda's blowjob and Caroline's ass groping), and it differed from 0.6e only in Sara's content, which is entirely present in 1.0.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Soo.. I delete all files and download again but without the mod (Lains i don´t remember the name) and now i can buy the rope and the night camera, however the Sara issue at morning continues (spy on her in the morning).
Sara won't show up in the bathroom until you advance her story...see WT 2.0 in OP

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Man I loves the cuck scene where it all turns into a wholesome father-son moment.

Wish they gave the option to tag team Linda tho.
Why just Linda? Why not the whole family sharing? I always hated that the dad gets cucked even with his traitorous secretary who wants to pull an insider trading scam at Bob's expense. I could see Bob approach the MC and say, "Hey champ let's have family orgy night!"

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
1.0d playable?
Ps. I am asking for guys starting from the beginning. Dev keeps saying it will crash if you load your saves.

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
Stuck cleaning aunts pool!! Selected cleaning stuff and click on dirt spot and goes nowhere after that. Button on bottom right does nothing. Any help would be appreciated

Aarush22

Jun 1, 2023
Hi. I did now an attempt for an Android port. And at least it started and I could skip into the game, also the first free roam part seems to work. But as said the game is actually designed for PC use, so not sure if there are problems later on.
Thanks bro.
Can you tell me which version you are taking as base version?
1.0c or 1.0d or another

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes