Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
I've made a new Incest patch with more transformation than previous.

Extract to [game folder] and replace the old if you have it. (As usual, modified files have their backup)

Report any errors/breachs via screenshot to help

Making an i-patch in this White Elephant it's like trying to repair a nuclear plant with a Swissknife.

IMPORTANT THINGS: DO NOT DELETE PATCH & PATCH2 [GAME FOLDER]\GAME!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE Mommy AND Daddy, YOU JUST HAVE TO EDIT _ipatch.rpy AND REPLACE ON FIRST 4 LINES

EDIT: As a bonus, you have a texbox slider in preferences for those that have problem for seeing text without contrast
Freakin' finally.

Reactions: joelurmel

JupiterJumper

Sep 28, 2023
Coming back to this after years wanting to continue Linda and Caroline stories. Never expected pool girl to be the best character.
1000034410.jpg

I don't get why theres such a gap in character quality. Delilah and Caroline are just wonderful. Sara feels so poorly written in comparison.
I hope ICSTOR continues Delilah story. It so heartbreaking just leaving her alone in lockers like that.

Heaits

Dec 9, 2019
Coming back to this after years wanting to continue Linda and Caroline stories. Never expected pool girl to be the best character.
View attachment 2962859

I don't get why theres such a gap in character quality. Delilah and Caroline are just wonderful. Sara feels so poorly written in comparison.
I hope ICSTOR continues Delilah story. It so heartbreaking just leaving her alone in lockers like that.
They cut the whole neighbors story, and you wish they continue this story.... gl. Or maybe for 2.0 will bring the neighbors... 50 years later.

JupiterJumper

Sep 28, 2023
They cut the whole neighbors story, and you wish they continue this story.... gl. Or maybe for 2.0 will bring the neighbors... 50 years later.
Totally forgot about the neighbours. Didn't really interest me much to be honesty. Lesbian isn't really my interest, but I understand if it is yours.

I hope you get neighbour content again friend. ^_^ I want the happy ending for pool girl.

Aarush22

Jun 1, 2023
Requested quick Mod with some more game settings
(named saves/textsize/textbox/QuickMenu) + cheating the money
Info: only tested with the new game version v1.0c!

Edit Sept. 27, 2023:
After a quick check with the new compressed game version
my Mod v1.0c seems to be compatible with game version v1.0d, too.

New:
I tried now an Android port for the game with my Mod and the gallery unlocker from
here integrated.
But be aware I only did a quick try for it, and the game is actually designed for PC use.

Download Mod v1.0c (~1MB)
(compatible to game v1.0d)
Workupload -

Android port from the game compressed v1.0d
with integrated Mods (~1.2GB)
- Pixeldrain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2958446 View attachment 2958447 View attachment 2958448 View attachment 2958449
KoGa3 is it the one which your are taking about for android port?

bennino1984

Nov 21, 2017
I found a bug, with the therapist on night is not possible to fuck her with condom, the option disappeared....same option to fuck on night are missing from the other characters. Please release a new version, because the game looks uncomplete without these options. Right?

B_L_a_K_E

Dec 12, 2022
Can somebody help me I can't use my saves it was working fine in version 1.0c and b but it is not working in this version what to do

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I found a bug, with the therapist on night is not possible to fuck her with condom, the option disappeared....same option to fuck on night are missing from the other characters. Please release a new version, because the game looks uncomplete without these options. Right?
On what version ?

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes