qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
So if I understand, it's better to download v0.71b because v1.0 introduced further censoring?

I heard that now there's no "surprise night molestation" anymore and it's now all just "roleplay". Is it true?

Is there or will there be a patch to restore the original dialogues regarding this huge part of the gameplay, or should I find 0.71b and just accept not seeing the ending (which players on this thread found underwhelming anyway)?

Juca_20cm

Jun 4, 2019
Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 15, in execute
  File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 22, in execute
  File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 22, in <module>
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ml_mc_room_night_scene3_v1.rpyc", line 251, in script
  File "/home/pcpj/1TBHD/Downloads/trash/MilfyCity-1.0c-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 2259, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "/home/pcpj/1TBHD/Downloads/trash/MilfyCity-1.0c-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 2241, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/home/pcpj/1TBHD/Downloads/trash/MilfyCity-1.0c-pc/renpy/statements.py", line 342, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/home/pcpj/1TBHD/Downloads/trash/MilfyCity-1.0c-pc/renpy/exports.py", line 3347, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "/home/pcpj/1TBHD/Downloads/trash/MilfyCity-1.0c-pc/renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/home/pcpj/1TBHD/Downloads/trash/MilfyCity-1.0c-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 3582, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "/home/pcpj/1TBHD/Downloads/trash/MilfyCity-1.0c-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 4055, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "/home/pcpj/1TBHD/Downloads/trash/MilfyCity-1.0c-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 684, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "/home/pcpj/1TBHD/Downloads/trash/MilfyCity-1.0c-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 684, in visit_all
  File "/home/pcpj/1TBHD/Downloads/trash/MilfyCity-1.0c-pc/renpy/display/screen.py", line 476, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "/home/pcpj/1TBHD/Downloads/trash/MilfyCity-1.0c-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 4055, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "/home/pcpj/1TBHD/Downloads/trash/MilfyCity-1.0c-pc/renpy/display/screen.py", line 487, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "/home/pcpj/1TBHD/Downloads/trash/MilfyCity-1.0c-pc/renpy/display/screen.py", line 680, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 22, in execute
  File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 22, in <module>
  File "/home/pcpj/1TBHD/Downloads/trash/MilfyCity-1.0c-pc/renpy/revertable.py", line 281, in revertable_sorted
    return RevertableList(sorted(*args, **kwargs))
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int'

Linux-6.2.0-33-generic-x86_64-with-glibc2.35 x86_64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Milfy City 1.0c
Thu Sep 28 12:34:08 2023
[/CODE]
I am having this error when Linda visits MC room at night for the first time.
Does someone know how to solve it?

Reactions: tennisplayer2000

DikiySwin

Jan 21, 2018
Of course, we must honestly admit that ICSTOR is very talented. The construction of the scene, the types of sex, the choice of the direction of the frame - everything is very strong! he feels right how to do everything as erotic and sexy as possible.
It is clear why everyone was so worried that the game was abandoned.
How many renderers are there in the last update?

Bigballinmoney

Jul 2, 2018
un-release this garbage ICSTOR this game is fucking trash. What a pathetic update, I hope anyone who paid for this game somehow loses all their money in some Logan Paul crypto rug pulls or some shit, and then they can trace back to the moment they gave ICSTOR money and see that that was the single defining moment that ruined their life.

DKBOY2

May 27, 2022
Which one ??? This does not help if you don't specify what...
Like linda in your room on your bed in the night.

when lily sends you the nudes and sara gets angry. Games crashes at the light touch of your mouse.

very buggy game at this point.

skrkk

Dec 6, 2022
I have 2 questions which are basically the same but concerning different characters:

1. Are there any consequences while choosing Sara route (romantic or non-romantic)? There is the scene in the evening in her bedroom where she asks MC for a date and the response can be either (green) that it's a REAL date or (red) that to keep it all low profile.

2. Are there any consequences for Bob for giving Zuri&Suri REAL companies' names? I know that real ones let MC screw them but are there any consequences for MC's landlord/father?

Thanks

kupic

May 5, 2017
un-release this garbage ICSTOR this game is fucking trash. What a pathetic update, I hope anyone who paid for this game somehow loses all their money in some Logan Paul crypto rug pulls or some shit, and then they can trace back to the moment they gave ICSTOR money and see that that was the single defining moment that ruined their life.
Have you ever thought about doing a anger management training? Some people...jesus.

moonnoon543

May 20, 2023
i dont know if its normal i play on mac and after some days i cant sleep in game it wont progress is there a solution yet?

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes