ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
Guys im keep reading that incest has been ruined with new censorship, is it true? isnt there any patch to fix it? and ultimately is it worth the sara ending? is there an ending at all?
Would be great if someone can help with this questions

Bigballinmoney

Jul 2, 2018
Have you ever thought about doing a anger management training? Some people...jesus.
its called venting bub. what I said was completely fair and true. be glad that my time was the only thing wasted playing that dogshit to see if the new content was worthwhile, and news flash it wasnt. and if anyone thinks this was a worthwhile update is fucking cooked and needs to un-release themselves.

fekjames

Feb 6, 2022
what to do with the linda bug at night? when she is sitting on the bad after a couple of conversation it says error

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
So... I was already expecting it, but where are all the missing scenes for the previews? Didnt notice Celia having any missing ones since the dick floating pic was probably a secret card, but Caroline and Violet have like 4 missing scenes

Azs090909

Jan 17, 2020
Does anyone know if the 1.0d is the last version of the game or does the creator plan to add something more to the game?

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Like linda in your room on your bed in the night.

when lily sends you the nudes and sara gets angry. Games crashes at the light touch of your mouse.

very buggy game at this point.
You are certainly using the 1.0c, because this does not happen in the 1.0d.

Slutbuster

Nov 12, 2022
I've made a new Incest patch with more transformation than previous.

Extract to [game folder] and replace the old if you have it. (As usual, modified files have their backup)

Report any errors/breachs via screenshot to help

Making an i-patch in this White Elephant it's like trying to repair a nuclear plant with a Swissknife.

IMPORTANT THINGS: DO NOT DELETE PATCH & PATCH2 [GAME FOLDER]\GAME!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE Mommy AND Daddy, YOU JUST HAVE TO EDIT _ipatch.rpy AND REPLACE ON FIRST 4 LINES.
Not needed if you do a fresh start, it will be asked.

EDIT: As a bonus, you have a texbox slider in preferences for those that have problem for seeing text without contrast
sorry im new to this. how do i do it?

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
the last one, I notice that with many of them is not possible to have the option of pussy fuck, as not only for caroline if talked with her in the evening, and celia while she's sleeping....
I don't think it's the last version. You describe problem that appears in the 1.0c and not in the 1.0d.
If I'm good, you can use the fix here, or download the 1.0d at the top op.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Guys im keep reading that incest has been ruined with new censorship, is it true? isnt there any patch to fix it? and ultimately is it worth the sara ending? is there an ending at all?
Would be great if someone can help with this questions
You have a new one here, but it does not affect the game.
You will probably have a new endings with the 3 DLC in development.

Reactions: ahrimansiah
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes