Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
So I finished Caroline Judy and Sarah, there's no further content with them? As in a threesome or something?
I was also a bit.. unsatisfied so to speak with the Father getting sloppy seconds if you cuck him. I expected him to get nothing at all

Reactions: abdje019

1984Fawkes

Jun 14, 2020
I think Milfy City is one of the best games. Great renders, wonderful and lenghty animations and gaming pleasure. Each character has their own unique path and is well thought out. I think it's not wrong to say that it's a great game, except for the fact that the game came out very late, and this is of course my personal opinion. Have fun everyone.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
i have a game breaking bug where everytime i try to sleep nothing happens and i can't go to the next day anyway knows a solution for this ?
Download the 1.0d at the top op.
And next time the forum a bit or do a search... It has already be answered many times.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
yeah... im new to computers lol so im inexperienced aswell as been a little thick in the head. ok so i downloaded the patch and its in my file explorer now so do i extract all?
right click on it and select extract to.
Specify the directory where is located the game, that's it

GothGirl

Mar 21, 2019
Problem: I've updated game to 1.0d version but now some of my saves don't work. Of course there is no problem with them on 1.0c. Will there by another patch that will let me use this saves on newer version or simply after I finish story I just need to install some mods to unlock gallery?
Still hoping someone will help :p

Slutbuster

Nov 12, 2022
right click on it and select extract to.
Specify the directory where is located the game, that's it
i did get it and all was going well until
"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred."
i suspect i have done something wrong

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes