JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Problem: I've updated game to 1.0d version but now some of my saves don't work. Of course there is no problem with them on 1.0c. Will there by another patch that will let me use this saves on newer version or simply after I finish story I just need to install some mods to unlock gallery?
Still hoping someone will help :p
Use the fix for the 1.0c or put the "scripts.rpa" of 1.0d, copying it in place of the "scripts.rpa" of 1.0c (first make a backup (y) ), allowing you to load old saves (y).

Sep 24, 2020
Requested quick Mod with some more game settings
(named saves/textsize/textbox/QuickMenu) + cheating the money
Info: only tested with the new game version v1.0c!

Edit Sept. 27, 2023:
After a quick check with the new compressed game version
my Mod v1.0c seems to be compatible with game version v1.0d, too.

New:
I tried now an Android port for the game with my Mod and the gallery unlocker from
here integrated.
But be aware I only did a quick try for it, and the game is actually designed for PC use.

Download Mod v1.0c (~1MB)
(compatible to game v1.0d)
Workupload -

Android port from the game compressed v1.0d
with integrated Mods (~1.2GB)
- Pixeldrain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2958446 View attachment 2958447 View attachment 2958448 View attachment 2958449
How do you click on Android, there is no right click mouse
please how to click

sorry my English is bad Screenshot_20230929-025121.jpg Screenshot_20230929-025731.jpg Screenshot_20230929-025731.jpg Screenshot_20230929-025121.jpg

popololo133

Aug 24, 2020
Does anyone know where the phone numbers for the characters are for the booty call. It keeps telling me I have to find there phone numbers. Ive basically completed the game.

abuelmott

Mar 18, 2022
Does anyone know where the phone numbers for the characters are for the booty call. It keeps telling me I have to find there phone numbers. Ive basically completed the game.
They are hidden in the background like the secret images. Saras is in one of the classrooms, below some pipes oä. Mothers is in her office at the board behind her and if i remember correctly is the last one in the office of the cosplay shop.

Reactions: supersomeone

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
one interesting thing about this update is that, after patreon and steam stepped up, he literally changed the entire game and added new content in a much faster pace than he was doing before, this update alone has more content and changes than the last 5 years or so, for everyone who even try to defend him, let this sink in

Reactions: gentlemanclub

Cobramann Tan

Jul 20, 2018
one interesting thing about this update is that, after patreon and steam stepped up, he literally changed the entire game and added new content in a much faster pace than he was doing before, this update alone has more content and changes than the last 5 years or so, for everyone who even try to defend him, let this sink in
Yes, there is new content. But the "new" animations are so lazy and lame. Most of them looks like stringpuppets being pulled, it seems to be rushed without any passion or love to detail compared to his older animations (trip with Linda was so good). Normally when you progress in a game the scenes are getting better, longer and wilder. In this game they degrade and getting very boring/disappointing. But it's nothing new, the degradation began much earlier with Caroline's weekend event being very poorly animated.

This game was once such a banger, but the developer got lazy or/and unmotivated and tbh I can't blame him to much, he discovered almost an infinite real life money clitch with his patreons. But still, it's such a shame and waste of potential.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes