ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
I've made a new Incest patch with more transformation than previous.

Extract to [game folder] and replace the old if you have it. (As usual, modified files have their backup)

Report any errors/breachs via screenshot to help

Making an i-patch in this White Elephant it's like trying to repair a nuclear plant with a Swissknife.

IMPORTANT THINGS: DO NOT DELETE PATCH & PATCH2 [GAME FOLDER]\GAME!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE Mommy AND Daddy, YOU JUST HAVE TO EDIT _ipatch.rpy AND REPLACE ON FIRST 4 LINES.
Not needed if you do a fresh start, it will be asked.

EDIT: As a bonus, you have a texbox slider in preferences for those that have problem for seeing text without contrast
I've changed the lines and the mc is still saying mommy instead of mom

PEscobar

Oct 5, 2022
So I downloaded the latest version then installed the universal mod, as well as the inc patch before starting the game. The inc patch caused errors in line 12 of the script, I loaded a game the video is a bit off, and no Sara content and the game progresses. So Either I need to start a new game or run a less modded version of the game. So what do I do? Oh the inc is still working in the game.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
So I downloaded the latest version then installed the universal mod, as well as the inc patch before starting the game. The inc patch caused errors in line 12 of the script, I loaded a game the video is a bit off, and no Sara content and the game progresses. So Either I need to start a new game or run a less modded version of the game. So what do I do? Oh the inc is still working in the game.
There is something wrong in your installation...
I've the KoGa3 patch installed with my i-patch and have encountered no problem.
Try without any mod to sse if it's run normally, if yes add the KoGa3 patch and start, if it's still ok add the i-patch.
There is no conflict with the mod and my i-patch, so, it should work.

PEscobar

Oct 5, 2022
Try without any mod to sse if it's run normally, if yes add the KoGa3 patch and start, if it's still ok add the i-patch.
I didn't think there would be. let me unzip it again and try. I'll let you know.

Snowfoxia

Aug 16, 2023
I use v1.0C with the Linda and Sara fix + Koga mod and everything worked. ( WIN PC)
Will Isla and Cindra come back? I found the side story approach exciting.:)

PEscobar

Oct 5, 2022
So I unziped the Milfy City 1.0d from the main page from pixel drain, the game worked fine, I installed KoGa3's MOD it ran fine. I used the inc fix and it gave me this error

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/_ipatch.rpy", line 12: Line is indented, but the preceding default statement statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
Linda = Character("[iLinda]", color="#CC00CC")
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Thu Sep 28 19:40:56 2023

Looking over it in python I didn't see anything but hey. It still keeps the inc going in the game though.

3.70 star(s) 406 Votes