microtel

Oct 29, 2022
I can see what people are talking about with the cuck bullshit. I don't care that it is there, but that it is forced on you in Linda's story is bullshit. Every other minute she wants to make sure you want to do this or that, but now you have to let Bob sit there while you are going at it, no question or decision given to you.

The other hilarious shit is Bob crying in the garage, claiming you are his tenant, but then talking about you all growing up. I don't care if it's incest or not, but at least make it consistent so the dialog isn't stupid - again I know this isn't to the dev, this is just a rant, but still.

Also, Justice of Isla and Macy.

hailstorm79

Dec 31, 2020
I found an error with Linda in my room. Can't finish it and if I ignore it starts again.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 15, in execute
  File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 22, in execute
  File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 22, in <module>
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ml_mc_room_night_scene3_v1.rpyc", line 251, in script
  File "D:\XXX games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2259, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\XXX games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2241, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\XXX games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 342, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\XXX games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3347, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\XXX games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\XXX games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3582, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "D:\XXX games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "D:\XXX games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 684, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "D:\XXX games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 684, in visit_all
  File "D:\XXX games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 476, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\XXX games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in <lambda>
  File "D:\XXX games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 487, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\XXX games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 680, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "D:\XXX games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\revertable.py", line 281, in revertable_sorted
    return RevertableList(sorted(*args, **kwargs))

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Milfy City 1.0c
Thu Sep 28 08:58:30 2023

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I found an error with Linda in my room. Can't finish it and if I ignore it starts again.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ml_mc_room_night_scene3_v1.rpyc", line 251, in script
  File "D:\XXX games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2259, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\XXX games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2241, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\XXX games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 342, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\XXX games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3347, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\XXX games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\XXX games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3582, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "D:\XXX games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in interact_core
  File "D:\XXX games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 476, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\XXX games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in <lambda>
  File "D:\XXX games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 487, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\XXX games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 680, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "D:\XXX games\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\revertable.py", line 281, in revertable_sorted
    return RevertableList(sorted(*args, **kwargs))

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Milfy City 1.0c
Thu Sep 28 08:58:30 2023
use the fix here or download the 1.0d at the top op

Reactions: hailstorm79

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
So having finally bothered playing this update, I understand why so many are pissed. There's the usual of not having anywhere near enough content for how long it's been. But then you have the forced cuck shit (I don't particularly like the father but just have him fucking leave rather than having a fat old guy watch as you pound his wife), the complete lack of an ending especially the promised harem ending, and shit like the neighbor's story being completely deleted and replaced with "You talked to her, that's the whole story".

Reactions: KFC12 and Kirenenko

azurelite

Mar 29, 2019
If you play other games ICSTOR made, you will notice how badly rushed the ending is, look like this, isn't any better.. i'll wait until he put this game on stream, at least i know it will be less buggy as now

Sep 14, 2023
I liked the fact it was the mom chasing the son as a different perspective.

Not sure I'll even bother trying this update at this point. If the game ever gets finished maybe I'll play the whole thing but there is just better more consistently released work now.
You could play the update, because by the next update, you probably have forgotten about this game anyway. It must have been years, but at least it got an update, still waiting for Oopsy Daisy to ever get an update, and with that a lot more games, that aren't even abandon.

Enjoy what you get, live in the moment. Longing for something that never comes, is probably just a waste of time...

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Looks like to satisfy Steam and Patreon ICSTOR had to alter some of the defining dialogue. Like the MC saying he had known Caroline for years and how she convinced him to move in as a TENANT when a spare room opened up. Now Linda is scolding Sarah about her grades with some BS about her being a TENANT because of her tuition grant and straight "A's". Censorship ruining a classic taboo story....

Reactions: BangB420

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
Is this really the final update? Then I didn’t understand how the game ended. The real endings, as I understand it, will only be with the release of the DLC

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes