sisco1986

Dec 29, 2018
Linda (and Bob) simply disappeared. I've done almost every questline except hers. The only place I can find her is in her room during the morning (where you peep her changing clothes for work). At night, neither she or Bob are there. Version 1.0c. Anyone else with this issue?
it's a bug and i had to restart my game because of that, when you do her story if you talk to her 2 times before finishing the "ask bob for money" step then bob disappears and you are permanently stuck on her scene where she's changing her clothes at morning

if you want to check if you got the bug just check for the walkthrough and see if the objectives completely disappeared

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Android players get stuck on the Aunt pool cleaning sesh. The last time i played this on android has no problem because there is a click icon wherein u hv to smash the button but now there is no keys to press and u get stuck on this. Will hv to uninstall atm and wait for it to get fix

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

Healthalete

Jan 8, 2018
Yeah, you are missing something. First you must to speak with her and after that go to spy. But dont remember the order.
Ok, well I thought I followed the steps, but maybe I did miss something. Is it possible that one of the other paths caused the bug? Should I try to do one or two paths at time? I tend to multitask when I can.

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
it's a bug and i had to restart my game because of that, when you do her story if you talk to her 2 times before finishing the "ask bob for money" step then bob disappears and you are permanently stuck on her scene where she's changing her clothes at morning

if you want to check if you got the bug just check for the walkthrough and see if the objectives completely disappeared
Click on the book next Linda bed. This book talk about Incest etc ... It will trigger the next step for Linda's quest.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
The Day ICSTOR will run out of money he will just push a new game under a new name if he must, but i don't know if the family house genre he likes so much will still be working in some years, it's already a nearly dead genre, with the trend being college life.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I've made a new Incest patch with more transformation than previous.

Extract to [game folder] and replace the old if you have it. (As usual, modified files have their backup)

Report any errors/breachs via screenshot to help

Making an i-patch in this White Elephant it's like trying to repair a nuclear plant with a Swissknife.

IMPORTANT THINGS: DO NOT DELETE PATCH & PATCH2 [GAME FOLDER]\GAME!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE Mommy AND Daddy, YOU JUST HAVE TO EDIT _ipatch.rpy AND REPLACE ON FIRST 4 LINES.
Not needed if you do a fresh start, it will be asked.

EDIT: As a bonus, you have a texbox slider in preferences for those that have problem for seeing text without contrast
Despite the patch reverting Celia content back to the original I'm still seeing this message, shouldn't it be like original 0.7 version of the Celia content, where MC leaves and Celia not sees him and not makes this talk? Because this doesn't make any sense at all with the current Celia content revert patch of yours, since in next scene Judy says MC should blackmail her anonymously and Celia already knows MC the one knows her secret it makes no sense at all this talk to happen... This talk shouldn't happen with the patched version at all and should be like the original, which MC leaves without no one seeing him and anonymously blackmail her.

I hope you will fix this because with this rate it's confusing and makes no sense at all. And secondly are there any mixed scenes like this one with your patch? Honestly I was happy someone done job to revert back her scene, but since I already saw problem at first part, I feel like there might be more...

(I'm using v1.0d version of patch and game btw, all up to date)
nonsense.jpg

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 406 Votes