vylinor

Mar 6, 2020
Hey,
Anybody can tell me, Is the Secret Card Gallery shows future content and these scenes gonna happen, or its just for fantasy pictures?

140BMP140

Jun 15, 2023
Can someone help me? I'm supposed to talk to Judy at Celia and Linda's, but when I want to talk to Judy it's always the headmaster who wants to talk to me. When I go to the principal it always says "I've already spoken to him." Is this a bug or what am I doing wrong?

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
And it's a pity that they were missing, apart from one secret photo which shows all three of us as Linda, Caroline and Sarah next to the main character. It's a pity it wasn't implemented.

Either double or triple. (6 photos)

I hope that such secret scenes will be added in the form of animations in these or this DLC.
I hope they add this. If each of girls of group will interact only with the mc, then this will not contradict the rules of Patreon

Oct 28, 2017
Finally came back to finish the final version. Loved the game sad it took this long, but was a good ride. Sucks how Delilah's story ended though. Wish it had more at the end.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Whaaaat? Completed? Really? A fanmade or was it really released by ICSTOR himself?

Shame we don't see a new update of Summertime Saga or a new Dark Magic update.
Suck on this Beggar of Net and just fucking finish My New Life.

timbukalso

Nov 18, 2023
What's the best way to play this right now from a content perspective? The older 0.71b version or 1.0e with patches?
I don't know of any reason that 0.71b would be preferable to 1.0e with patches, at this point. At least, I don't recall anything from 0.71b that's missing in a patched 1.0e. (But, then again, it's been a long time since I played 0.71b.)

And 1.0e at least added the Delilah character, which many people seem to think is the best written character in the game.

I think my own mod is the best way to play the game, but of course I would; otherwise I'd stop working on it!

schmecky67

Apr 3, 2020
Using the Content Restoration, it changes the night scene verbage a bit (end game).

Without Restoration (and after game completion), the MC would ask the girl if they would like to roleplay and that they should still pretend to be asleep. Then he would do the normal night time action.

With Restoration installed, there is no dialogue (asking permission to roleplay is removed along with what ever additional dialogue was added).

This isn't a game breaker, just an observation.

bry356

May 15, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.4 Alternative Dialog Pixeldrain
Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.4 Alternative Dialog Mega

0.1: It fully restores the deleted 'Sidra and Isla' content (the friendly neighborhood lesbians), the intro, and a few minor things, such as the school on the map.
0.2: Includes fixes to the full Caroline's path.
0.3: Fully restores Celia's blackmail path.
0.4: Restores Sara's full path.

Installation: Just drop the "game" folder from the archive into the main "MilfyCity" folder. Overwrite if asked.

Log:
0.1 - Initial release.
0.1.1 - Added the missing video files.
0.1.2 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.2 - Caroline only: Fixes numerous grammar mistakes, restores all relationship-related content, and reinstates all stuff related to school.
0.2.1 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.3 - Added restoration to Celia's complete blackmail path.
0.3.1 - A fully rewritten dialogue for the first event, introduced with version 1.0, between MC and Celia, is now much more in line with the previous ones.
0.3.2 - Contains fixes from 1.0e. Fully compatible with the Steam version.
0.4 - Adds full restoration to Sara's path. She's back to school, reinstates her relationship with the MC, and other members of the cast, along with all related content and many minor things. Sorry about the last event, I couldn't help myself...

Is there perhaps a walkthrough for this? I'm backtracking and trying to avoid getting caught by Celia. Is one route better than the other?

bry356

May 15, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.4 Alternative Dialog Pixeldrain
Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.4 Alternative Dialog Mega

0.1: It fully restores the deleted 'Sidra and Isla' content (the friendly neighborhood lesbians), the intro, and a few minor things, such as the school on the map.
0.2: Includes fixes to the full Caroline's path.
0.3: Fully restores Celia's blackmail path.
0.4: Restores Sara's full path.

Installation: Just drop the "game" folder from the archive into the main "MilfyCity" folder. Overwrite if asked.

Log:
0.1 - Initial release.
0.1.1 - Added the missing video files.
0.1.2 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.2 - Caroline only: Fixes numerous grammar mistakes, restores all relationship-related content, and reinstates all stuff related to school.
0.2.1 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.3 - Added restoration to Celia's complete blackmail path.
0.3.1 - A fully rewritten dialogue for the first event, introduced with version 1.0, between MC and Celia, is now much more in line with the previous ones.
0.3.2 - Contains fixes from 1.0e. Fully compatible with the Steam version.
0.4 - Adds full restoration to Sara's path. She's back to school, reinstates her relationship with the MC, and other members of the cast, along with all related content and many minor things. Sorry about the last event, I couldn't help myself...
When I add this my save button, and all buttons down below dissapeared please help, reinstalling now.

Valcry

May 16, 2017
I found myself seeing this game was completed so I gave it a go to fill in the time until the next path of exile league or the new NFT...NFL...NTL?? game is done with the genesis order; whichever comes first. I did not play this game during its construction. I completed and hunted for as many scenes as possible and i have just one question. The heck was the point of the neighbor? I see people say about spying out the window but nothing happens and her scenes are all this 'here i am but i only like tacos'. Did i miss something? I used the scene un-locker but still didn't see anything featuring 'sidra'.

• Haha
Reactions: BlenderGuy
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes