• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

iFap

Aug 1, 2018
i will try this game because it looks interesting and very promising.
will be back later for a quick review.

Is there any android game that has been completed here or anywhere
me too, dude.
since i am new to this "side", lol.

0800vids

Apr 22, 2018
Hey all, i would love to play this game too but i am having difficulties extracting it.
Running Win10 (with latest updates), tried 3 different mirrors for Milfy_City-03c-pc (filescdn, nofile, nopy), tried all 3 files with 6 different unpackers (7-Zip, winrar, Universal Unzip, Ultra Zip Opener, Rar Zip Extractor Pro, windows explorer (all latest versions since i installed most of them just 5mins ago)). Most extractors give out an 'unknown error', 7-zip gives me a crc-error on the images.rpa and a headers error on the movies.rpa, winrar says checksum didn't match (Prüfsummenfehler) on images.rpa and nothing to extract on movies.rpa
So all in all i'm missing the 2 main files of the game and i see no way to reach them. Tried the search function on milf city threads but couldn't find any solution that worked (only solution i found was to update 7-zip, running 18.05 x64 now).
Does anyone know what i might be missing?
Would anyone be kind enough to upload these 2 files seperately somewhere (i do know images.rpa and movies.rpa are the biggest files in the game) or help me in any other way?
Thank you in advance

Reactions: Khada

FreemanXY

Jun 25, 2018
Hey all, i would love to play this game too but i am having difficulties extracting it.
Running Win10 (with latest updates), tried 3 different mirrors for Milfy_City-03c-pc (filescdn, nofile, nopy), tried all 3 files with 6 different unpackers (7-Zip, winrar, Universal Unzip, Ultra Zip Opener, Rar Zip Extractor Pro, windows explorer (all latest versions since i installed most of them just 5mins ago)). Most extractors give out an 'unknown error', 7-zip gives me a crc-error on the images.rpa and a headers error on the movies.rpa, winrar says checksum didn't match (Prüfsummenfehler) on images.rpa and nothing to extract on movies.rpa
So all in all i'm missing the 2 main files of the game and i see no way to reach them. Tried the search function on milf city threads but couldn't find any solution that worked (only solution i found was to update 7-zip, running 18.05 x64 now).
Would anyone be kind enough to upload these 2 files seperately somewhere (i do know images.rpa and movies.rpa are the biggest files in the game) or help me in any other way?
Thank you in advance
As far as I know, you may want to check your hard drive for corrupted sectors. Usually this issues target the big files so... It looks like this kind of problem but I may be wrong.

0800vids

Apr 22, 2018
As far as I know, you may want to check your hard drive for corrupted sectors. Usually this issues target the big files so... It looks like this kind of problem but I may be wrong.
Thank you for that hint. Forgot to mention i also checked this possibility and downloaded the file onto another harddrive, same problem sadly.
So far i went around the problem and got Version 0.3b from another site. Didn't have any issues there, hope the downgrade isn't that bad

eirendur

Jun 23, 2018
Thank you in advance
same for me. running win10. anyone can help?

3.80 star(s) 406 Votes