Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
Don't know if it is firefox (i'm on windows 10) or sth but when i try to download files that are larger than 2gb from mega it says i need the mega app for that,
Yep, Firefox only can do that, Opera and Chrome can do higher sizes

crozone95

Jan 12, 2018
If someone didnt see it on reddit (month ago)

Version 0.4
The work on new version is going very well. We still need at least month till the release but the good news is that most of the time consuming stuff was already rendered. Maps,Minigames,New places - the whole new interactive house - My part is done so I can focus on rendering new scenes :)

I don’t want to spoil anything but all I can say that this update will be a lot bigger then v0.3

For those who doesn’t know the characters chosen for v0.4 are Caroline/Kitchen quest and if the time allows Judy.

D

Deleted member 42

Version 0.4
The work on new version is going very well. We still need at least month till the release but the good news is that most of the time consuming stuff was already rendered. Maps,Minigames,New places - the whole new interactive house - My part is done so I can focus on rendering new scenes :)

I don’t want to spoil anything but all I can say that this update will be a lot bigger then v0.3

For those who doesn’t know the characters chosen for v0.4 are Caroline/Kitchen quest and if the time allows Judy.
Ah shit :3 i thought they'd release around mid august
Edit: Yeah how could i not see your first line lmao, sorry man but thanks for the info

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Ah shit :3 i thought they'd release around mid august
Edit: Yeah how could i not see your first line lmao, sorry man but thanks for the info
Probably it will come out Mid August because this post is 1 month old.

Reactions: parachina

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017

Version 0.4

Someone help me to remember, Caroline is the big sis right? At least I wish. Lil sis is horrible in everything for my tastes, from body to personality, meanwhile mother it's too slutty, and this in my mind destroy the incest taboo. Big sis is awesome, actually the best erotic thing of this entire game, she's "innocent" but not retarded, and assjobs things are simply great. Other characters are useless. My useless two cents

kaxiki

Jul 28, 2018
What happened with ICSTOR'S patreon page? The patrons have decreased and the latest goal's progress also.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
What happened with ICSTOR'S patreon page? The patrons have decreased and the latest goal's progress also.
It's not just Icstor. Patreon in general is fucked up with credit card payments being declined and flagged as fraud. Lot of dev's are suffering from it.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Someone help me to remember, Caroline is the big sis right? At least I wish. Lil sis is horrible in everything for my tastes, from body to personality, meanwhile mother it's too slutty, and this in my mind destroy the incest taboo. Big sis is awesome, actually the best erotic thing of this entire game, she's "innocent" but not retarded, and assjobs things are simply great. Other characters are useless. My useless two cents
Why people are so fixated on the family members? there are so many great female characters in this game: the teacher, MC's schoolmate (she's so hot), the little sister's schoolmate, the school therapist (HOT!), the neighbours (not yet properly introduced)...

come on guys

Reactions: misterday

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Why people are so fixated on the family members? there are so many great female characters in this game: the teacher, MC's schoolmate (she's so hot), the little sister's schoolmate, the school therapist (HOT!), the neighbours (not yet properly introduced)...

come on guys
Because it's incest game, probably...
Anyway, you don't have to play it as incest game... but story then is broken, that's why players who are not into incest play games like this. Models who are imagined as family members are better developed, and attract most of players, also like I said, stories as they are on patereon are dumb when you have landladies, and old family friends who were watching you since you peed in your pants... Just my 2 cents. Not any kind of debate...

Reactions: User_533114

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Do you mean with incest content or without because I have seen people comment/post that they play these games without incest content because they cant stand it.
What I meant, is there are people who are not turned by incest, and play this game with incest patch, because story is dumb. Hope, I now made myself clear.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016

Version 0.4

It's normal that this version will be a lot bigger then v0.3 because the 0.3 version is been developed in only 1 month, the 0.4 version instead will require 3 months of developing! (at the end of August if i have understood correctly)
I hope that the 0.3 saves will be compatible with 0.4, because if the house is changed a lot (graphically speaking) there could be this problem, and i would not want to restart a new game...

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

come on guys
Yes, can't wait for the therapist to do it with the mom.

3.70 star(s) 408 Votes